Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

We need Somali National Goverment Institutions

Carafaat   

We need to build new National Goverment institutions next to the national Ministries. These institutions need to be independant, strong and structured goverment institutions, free from politics, free from clan and carry out and implement policy.

Carafaat   

Shimbir, good idea. Allah ha u naxaristo Farax Sindiko was the Champion of the Somali Football Federation. He even became Director of Fifa Africa. member of the worldwide FiFA board and IOC member for Somalia. Inshallah Somalia will come back in the world of Football.

Somalia   

Carafaat, this is ground breaking, I mean you just solved everything, we need strong institutions, golly gee wilikers , we didn't see that at all..

Carafaat   

Good idea Somalina.

We need also a National Child Protection Agency. to take care and protect the many orphans, child soldiers, abused children. When I went to the country came across a lot of unattended and uncared children, most times people didnt even know where to send the child, like orphanage, boarding school, foster parents, etc.

We cant leave all the work, responsibility and future of our children to a one Minister only, but need to help in implementing and doing.

child-abuse-filter-image_tcm28-57176.jpg

Carafaat   

Naxar, I recommend you as High Commissioner for Diversity and Minorities. Someone needs to advocate for the minorities. You know the Malatu/half cast white Somali's, Christians, Atheist,etc.

racial20minorities.jpg

Carafaat   

Naxar, sxb that is what I thought.

I have thought about and worked out a strategy for Human Rights in Somalia. First of all, we should nationalise Human Rights in to the Somali culture, tradition and laws(Xeers). Instead of calling it(Xuquuqul Insaan sounds foreign and only valid for special groups) we should redraft it and call it Xuquuqul Somali(Somali Rights). And they should be valid for all Somali's throughout the Horn of Africa and we should also use the traditional clan systems/elders to implement Xuquuqul Somali. Example: One pays a goat if one has discriminated someone. :D

looool@ the Goat. believe it or not, the olden tradtions of Somalis stressed egalitarian, secular and democratic ideals. For example, back the day, when a council or shir is was called, every man(I know halfway there) of age was welcomed, the wadaad would only read prayers to open the shir and then leave and the Boqor, garaad, sultan or Ugaas would only facilitate the meeting. In fact, older Somalis would divide the nation into wadaad (clergymen) and waranle (laymen)...