Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

Puntland Law Enforcement Officers Capture Explosives and Weapons. Try Again Atam. PICS AUDIO

Dr_Osman   

Boosaaso: Laamaha Ammaanka oo Soo Bandhigay Hub iyo Walxaha Qarxa [Codad+Sawiro]

Updated:- 1 hour ago| 4 Commnets

Laamaha ammaanka ee gobolka Bari ayaa maanta soo bandhigay hub iyo walxaha qarxa oo ay kusoo qabteen howlgalo ay maalmihii u danbeeyey ka sameeyeen magaalada Boosaaso.

Wasiir ku xigeenka amniga ee Puntland Cabdijamaal Cismaan Maxamed iyo Taliyaha qabybta Booliska ee gobolka Bari Cismaan Xasan Cawke (Afdalow) oo maanta Saxaafadda shir ugu qabtay gudaha dekedda Boosaaso ayaa hubkaas soo bandhigay kana warbixiyey qaabkii gacanta loogu soo dhigay.

Taliyaha qaybta Booliska ee gobolka Bari Cismaan Xasan Cawke (Afdalow) ayaa sheegay in hubkan lagu soo qabtay howlgal ay ciidamadu sameeyeen 10-kii bishan aynu ku jirto ee March.

Wuxuuuna intaas ku daray in hubkan ay ku jiraan kuwii lagu fuliyey dilkii AHN Sh. Axmed Xaaji Cabdiraxmaan oo isaga lagu toogtey meel aan guriga hubkaas laga soo qabtay wax badan ka durugsaneyn.

Wasiir ku –xigeenka wasaaradda amniga ee Puntland ayaa isna sheegay in beryihii u danbeeyey uu socdey baaritaan lagu raadgoobayey dadkii hubkan ay ciidamadu qabteen lahaa islamarkaana lagu guuleystey in qaar badan oo kamid ah lasoo qabto.

Cabdijamaal ayaa dhinaca kale mahad balaaran u jeediyey bulshada magaalada Boosaaso kuwaasoo uu sheegay inay si joogto ah ciidamada ula shaqeeyaan una soo gudbiyaan xogaha ku saabsan wax walba oo ay ka shekiyaan.

Audio

http://horseedmedia.net/2012/03/21/boosaaso-laamaha-ammaanka-oo-soo-bandhigay-hub-iyo-walxaha-qarxa-codadsawiro/

Stunned

Qarax-Boosaaso-5-640x480.jpg

Outrageous

Qarax-Boosaaso-7-640x480.jpg

Qarax-Boosaaso-9-640x480.jpg

Qarax-Boosaaso-1-640x480.jpg

Qarax-Boosaaso-4-640x480.jpg

Qarax-Boosaaso-2-640x480.jpg

Qarax-Boosaaso-10-640x480.jpg

Qarax-Boosaaso-3-640x480.jpg

Qarax-Boosaaso-8-640x480.jpg

Qarax-Boosaaso-6-640x480.jpg

Odey   

I have been back in the homeland the last six months in particular mogadishu and came face to face with the damages these explosions can cause. It was only a couple of hours ago that I saw the police blocking entire streets when they captured two brand new vehicles laden with explosives parked at popular and busy streets,

The intention of this *******s is quite clear. sorry people but I have nothing but contempt when it comes to these animals. I have seen the

charred remains of students, kids and young women who lost their lives and all they did was go out there in search of their daily bread.

I say find and burn these animals. Kudos to the Puntland police for their success. I also wish to congratulate our own forces here in Mogadishu for their courage . I am also amazed by the determination of the people i see everyday. They have no intention of allowing them to come back into town. Most of the success the forces are having is because the public have responded. It is also the huge successive steps taken by the "gaas" administration the last few months along with the political outreach exercises that gave way to the confidence I now see everyday in Mogadishu

Mogadishu now equals HOPE and nothing these animals do will stop us. A word of warning to the regions that have relative stability. wherever they maybe ........watch out, we've kicked their behinds this side and they are coming your way!!!

Odey   

Apologies if my very first few posts turn out to be quite unusual, but I have been using this forum as a reference on current news. One thing I must point out though is this.

You all seem keen to see greatness return to our people, but have the very same problem that helped destroy us in the first place. However much you claim to be different from your fellow Somali, you are still somalis, whatever your tribe or region you come from.

The world still sees us all as somalis. So the question is, what in all that is good are we fighting each other for?.

You come home and you see the people are only interested in one thing "Peace", they are war weary, tired, starving.

There has also been a complete brain drain in this country.

How do you expect things to change in the country when they don't even understand what the word Government is?. They don't know how the world runs, cannot negotiate anything with the rest of the world. I was present on a number of occasions in negotiations and I could not contain myself and intervened. In the end those I was defending were arguing with me thinking I was going to loose them what was in their minds the greatest deal since sliced bread.

This is the situation the country is in and please don't start the age old madness of my stuff smells better than yours because it isn't.

I see a lot of bright young and capable men and women here. Have you guys even thought that maybe you could collectively become stronger?. you can always clean up your homes later, but at the very least work together when facing the world?.

Dont rely on anyone here in the homeland , no elders, they are only your elders if you pay them. Forget politicians, they will sell you to the highest bidder and their strategy is to use you to negotiate a better deal for themselves and then drop you right where they found you. They have been doing this the last 50 years, do we not learn?

I challenge you to be different. You are the brain this nation needs to be Great again.

Odey   

Sayid- Brother, The head is already hurting, but I am hoping I will have just one listener to succeed

Police forces in the commercial capital of Somalia’s Puntland State, Bosaso, have captured a large supply of military arsenal belonging to the Galgala terror group. The Galgala militants form a branch of Al-Shabaab, and their main hideout is based in the mountainous terrain west of Bosaso.

This arsenal was hidden in a rented property in one of Bosaso’s neighborhoods, and it included homemade roadside bombs, detonators, guns, bullets, hand grenades, and other small weapons utilised by the terror gang.

According to the police commissioner in Bosaso, Osman Hassan Owke, this bust would not have been possible without the help of the vigilant citizens of Bosaso who regularly report suspicious activity to the police forces. He also confirmed that they have the terrorists in custody and have warrants out on the other members of the group who are hiding in the city.

This huge bust comes after Al-Shabaab’s leader, known simply as Abu Zubeyr, sent a message of encouragement to the Galgala terrorists, or as he calls them, the ‘Golis Jihadis.’ The militant leader also called for the people of Bari, Sool, Sanaag, and Togdheer to join his group’s war against Puntland.

A few weeks earlier, Puntland police forces in Bosaso captured a large vehicle headed to the terror group, filled with food and military supplies.

Another huge blow to the terror group was delivered back in February when the Puntland Intelligence Agency succeeded in capturing Ahmed Said Mohamed, who was one of the key players of the terror group and the brother of the founder of the group, the notorious arms dealer and self-styled ‘Sheikh’ known locally as ‘Atom.’

DissidentNation

Odey   

Miskiin Macruuf- Saaxib weli xamar cadeey aan joogaa, afer a long spell away. Good to be home sxb, but a lot needs to be done.

One thing about xamar- It re-invents itself every time. This time it is remembering it is the capital of the nation and is proudly moving in that direction. The buzz is here is exciting. Reconstruction is happening at a breathtaking speed. Roads that were completely destroyed by the shabaab/ government/amisom battles are either completely or almost all rebuilt.

People are also returning home, and I don't mean the one Qabil that everyone claims has been left behind in our beloved capital.Everyone from all 18 provinces of somalia are re-engaging their capital. Forget all the silly arguments of regions, everyone is coming back for his home and getting it, rebuilding and living in it. They huge Diaspora influx is making a big change. The old cosmopolitan feel of eighties is coming back to the city. Only last friday we went to Jazeera beach where another diaspora from the Uk opened a beachfront restaurant and the scenery is awesome. The small village of Jazeera sits comfortably to your left and right in front you is the small island where that sheikh is buried. The crowd was almost all Diaspora and consisted of almost every sphere of society.

So brother to answer your question I am back Home and intend to stay here. History is being made and I want to be part of it. I want to make a difference, it is hard but I think there is a part I can play inshallah. Salaams

Carafaat   

Oday, open a thread in the General section and update us on Xamar Cadeey aboow. Write and tell us about anything and everything.About the food, the people, the buildings, sheeko, xan. We will be gratefull.