Sign in to follow this  
wyre

What did I do wrong Admin

no turkeys are allowed here! Read the sign that comes up every Nov24th each year in sol!! lol

I, myself is debating the feedbacks that i am getting from administrators. I would like to remind administrators that without the users of this site, this site wont exist. It will be really awesome if admins up their ethics and treat everyone equally no matter whatever caariish a nomad comes from.

I would hate to see a great, time durable site to be only tarnished by improper administration tactics. Plz admins, try to hold high reasoning when responding and share your ideas and responses with users by posting them all in admin thread. There has to be a fair democratic way of solving problems. Thats the fair way.

Its very annoying when a posting disappears into thin air! I can understand if their is a ghost running around here, but a feed back will at least tarnish the ghost drama. My 2 cents.

wyre   

Admin;806029 wrote:
Apologies to Wyre and those missing posts/threads. We moved the site to a different server to accommodate the increasing traffic. There was a short lag of few hours where we failed to recover the active data.

Apology accepted :)