Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Banaadir State Debate on Universal TV

Somalia   

Lol, it was a funny debate, the little jabs, why don't they just stick the middle finger out and say it, and the Banaadir guy just didn't stand a chance.

That said, I don't know why they are squabbling, these people interbreed, they are more or less the same and it won't be their decision anyway. laughing.gif

Somalia;805777 wrote:
Lol, it was a funny debate, the little jabs, why don't they just stick the middle finger out and say it, and the Banaadir guy just didn't stand a chance.

That said, I don't know why they are squabbling, these people interbreed, they are more or less the same and it won't be their decision anyway.
laughing.gif

smh.

Somalia;805777 wrote:

That said, I don't know why they are squabbling, these people interbreed, they are more or less the same and it won't be
their decision
anyway.
laughing.gif

whose decision is it then?

Somalia   

It's the parliament's decision, but eventually something be worked out so they can govern their territory. I just don't understand why the two parties have to fight when the TFG doesn't seem to want none of what they want anyway, they ought to unite.

Mario B   

Mogadishu is a Federal City, it's not part of maamul goboleed, these crowns should go Jowhar or Marka if they want to rule a local maamul.

Mario B   

Cambuulo iyo bun;805815 wrote:
mario that shit aint workin in somalia mogadishu a federal city lol if u go to xamar and say xamar is a federal city son they'll whip u ***

If Mogadishu is part of a maamul goboleed then where is Somalia's capital city?

If what you're saying is true then its shows what an ignorant bunch they are, anyway the TFG/FG wont allow it.

Interesting debate the banadiri guy has a point even though an admin in Banadir and xamar as its regional capital is not feasible since its the country's capital.

Somalia   

Xaaji Xunjuf;805820 wrote:
Interesting debate the banadiri guy has a point even though an admin in Banadir and xamar as its regional capital is not feasible since its the country's capital.

Forget the Banaadiri guy, the other guy says the 13th members of SYL didn't secure independence and turned people against each other as a response to the Banaadiri guy saying 6 members were Banaadiri.

Go to 46:55

Mario B   

Xaaji Xunjuf;805820 wrote:

Me and you can agree on something here, XX. :D

Mario B;805819 wrote:
If Mogadishu is part of a maamul goboleed then where is Somalia's capital city?

If what you're saying is true then its shows what an ignorant bunch they are, anyway the TFG/FG wont allow it.

my friend we're talking bout somalis here, the same way reer mogadisu will be against a federal city in somalia, reer garoowe, and kismaayo would be a against it if those cities bacame the capital

Mario B   

Somalia;805822 wrote:
Forget the Banaadiri guy, the other guy says the 13th members of SYL didn't secure independence and turned people against each other as a response to the Banaadiri guy saying 6 members were Banaadiri.

Go to 46:55

That was just sour grapes, the man was clutching straws.