Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

Forces and Heavy Weapons Defect From Somafiland And Join Puntland Forces. PICS

Mario B   

Wadani;805687 wrote:
^i know that, but unless they hold me, my clan, and the clans and maamuuls of other Somalis as equals worthy of respect I'll continue having a problem with them.

They are an insecure bunch, I hope in the coming days to see a mature politics coming from that enclave.

Liibaan   

Wadani;805687 wrote:
^i know that, but unless they hold me, my clan, and the clans and maamuuls of other Somalis as equals worthy of respect I'll continue having a problem with them.

Well said brother, We can all coexist peacefully, if all Somali people (clans/regions) and all Somali Regional Administrations respect each other. Respect is 2 way street.

Mario B   

Abdul;805733 wrote:
Ignorance and empty qabil pride.

The "Triangle Republic" were the original inventers of qabil pride. They have been name calling the rest of Somalis for the past 20 yrs. I believe we should all become the Somali tribe and then we can defeat our tribalism.

Wadani   

lool, i hail from that region, and i know wat ur talking about. But the reer waqooyi style of clan pride is different from the Puntland one, where they honestly believe only they can and should lead other somalis. As for the reer waqooyi pride its the type that is engendered by the nomadic culture which very strong in those regions. The reer waqooyi clan pride is also shared by other strongly nomadic clans in the region such as urs and the ones in kilinka shanaad.

Wadani;805748 wrote:
lool, i hail from that region, and i know wat ur talking about. But the reer waqooyi style of clan pride is different from the Puntland one, where they honestly believe only they can and should lead other somalis. As for the reer waqooyi pride its the type that is engendered by the nomadic culture which very strong in those regions. The reer waqooyi clan pride is also shared by other strongly nomadic clans in the region such as urs and the ones in kilinka shanaad.

what you have or suffering from is called Wounded animal syndrome. signs and symptoms include desperation. unfortunately, there is no cure. so, PL is used to folks like you. for the record, we do not talk it personally. :D

Wadani;805756 wrote:
^ i was talking to the sane and healthy somalis here. Not the diseased and wretched.

save that advice for your fellow secessionists.