Sign in to follow this  
K.O.W

Ethiopia Fighting Al Shabab in Gaashaamo

K.O.W   

Dagaal Culus Oo Duleedka Gaashaamo Ku Dhex Maray Liyuu Booliska Itoobiya Iyo al shabab (al qaeda) , Dhaawacyo al shabab Hargeysa La Keenay Iyo San-saan Colaadeed Oo Taagan

Alshabaab.jpg VS ethiopia_flag_203x152.jpg

Hargeysa Mar 17,2012 – Dagaal dhimasho iyo dhaawac tiro badan sababay ayaa ka dhacay deegaanka Gaashaamo ee gudaha kililka shanaad ee Itoobiya, kaasi oo u dhaxeeyay ciidamada Liyuu booliska iyo al shabab.

Dagaalkan oo shalay ka dhacay deegaano ku dhow Gaashaamo ayaa la sheegay inay ku dhinteen tiro dad ah, kuwaasi oo isugu jira al shabab iyo ciidamada booliska ee dawlada ismaamulka Soomalida Itoobiya isla-markaana waxa jira dhaawacyo badan.

Dagaalkan niiman al shabab ku dhaawacmeen qaarkood la soo gaadhsiiyay cisbitaalka guud ee Magaaladda Hargeysa, si looga daaweeyo dhaawacyada dagaalkaasi ka soo gaadhay.

Dadkan dhaawacyadu ka soo gaadheen dagaalkan ee la keenay cisbitaalka guud ee Hargeysa oo tiradoodu tahay laba nin, ayaa hadda lagu daaweynaynaa cisbitaalka guud ee Hargeysa.

Wariye ka tirsan Ramaas oo dhaawacyadaasi booqday ayaa sheegay in xaaladoodu tahay mid culus.

Dhanka kale, deegaanka Gaashaamo ayaa laga soo sheegayaa in xaaladiisu kacsan tahay isla-markaana uu ka jiro hub urursi baahsan, waxaana laga cabsi qabbaa in mar labaad dagaal halkaasi ka qarxo.

K.O.W   

Xaaji Xunjuf;805535 wrote:
Nonsense the Ethiopian liyo boolis is fighting local nomads from gaashaamo what is the source?

You're the #1 Al-Shabab supporter online. The leader of Al Shabab is from the clan of Hergeisa/Gaashaamo. He has fled the South, after countless defeats. Now, Somaliland is harboring the renegades of the Al Shabab leaders!

Well done Ethiopia. Defeat Al Shabab in Gaashaamo!

I support islam in Somalia i reject suicide bombings killings of innocent civilians and also killings of Somali students and i don't support Alshabaab. Just Because Godane is from Hargeysa that does not mean the wars in gaaashaamo is related to shabaab. There are no shabaaab in gaashaamo so what is you're source?

K.O.W   

Xaaji Xunjuf;805540 wrote:
I support islam in Somalia i reject suicide bombings killings of innocent civilians and also killings of Somali students and i don't support Alshabaab. Just Because Godane is from Hargeysa that does not mean the wars in gaaashaamo is related to shabaab. There are no shabaaab in gaashaamo so what is you're source?

Ever since Al Shabab was defeated in Mogadishu and many other areas in Southern Somalia, including Baidoba, Gedo, and now in Jubaada Hoose, their only refuge is in Somalia's North Western Region called "Somaliland". The only way towards Hergeisa, when you're coming from Southern Somalia, is going thru Gaashaamo, and that's where Al Shabaab and Ethiopia's Army are now fighting!

Wadani   

war ninyahow ma gaal aan ilaahay aqoon baad tahay. Sometimes i think people who make up such extravagant lies don't even believe in God.

Abtigiis   

kow is not only a liar, he is crazy. This is an aggression by Liyu police on the people of Gaashaamo.Tplf approves of it.

b-boy   

Xaaji Xunjuf;805535 wrote:
Nonsense the Ethiopian liyo boolis is fighting local nomads from gaashaamo what is the source?

What a hypocrite the Liyo polis are doing exactly what your militias did in Buhoodle!

Its all good this morning i was talking to relatives in Jigjiga ileey will retreat his troops from the gaashaamo district and he will release the captured nomads orders came from his superiors in adiss ababa. Sorry Kow the irhaabi card doesn't work here try it some where else.

NASSIR   

Abtigiis;805551 wrote:
kow is not only a liar, he is crazy. This is an aggression by Liyu police on the people of Gaashaamo.Tplf approves of it.

Shaarkaasi dowlad waa waxa dulmey soomaali. Intey arrintu sii xumaan , odoyaal haloo diro xaliya dagaalka.