Sign in to follow this  
Somalina

Kismaayo, Jubadda Hoose

Carafaat   

One of the most beautyfull and most divers cities of Somalia. It has so much potential, Unfortuantly some want to make it to a one clan dominated city.

Somalina   

Maaddeey;807176 wrote:
Bob, wixii ay Somalina ka war-wareeganeysay baad ku qasabtay! (Iney Amiirnuur.com wax ka soo qaadato)
:D

Intaas lee maa la timid? lol... sawirada Google ayey ku jiraan.

a2x8o0.jpg

Azienda ku taala Kismaayo.

15pny0w.jpg

BOB   

Chimera Thanks for the wonderful pics of my beloved city my brother, Please do share if you have more. :)

Maaddeey, dheel dhaaf aniga iyo Somalina heshiis dheer aan kala saxiixannay weena jeceshahay Kismaayo, I'm sure after Xamar and Beled-weyn she'd love to live in Kismayo so that I can show her around. :)

Somalina as always Thanks.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Somalina   

Iga celi Maaddeey inuu naga dhex shaqeeyo ayuu rabaa. Wey uriyeen magaaladii xalwada lagu yiqiin ileen aa wax wada wasaq badan, meeshey tagaanba wey uriyaan. :D

p.s. Marka iyo Mahadaay ayaa ka horeeya Kista. lol....yw.

BOB   

Dadka hortooda inaa igu karbaashto aa ka dambeesaa beryahaan waan kuu jeedaa, Marka waaba gartee Mahadaayna intee la dhahaa hadana? How the heck can I post an image here, why did they change the site without teaching the pensioners like me how this bloody thing works? LSK cayaarta naga dhaaf ee course baan u baahanahay oo la igu baro sida loo post gareeyo sawir iyo video.

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Carafaat;807183 wrote:
One of the most beautyfull and most divers cities of Somalia. It has so much potential, Unfortuantly some want to make it to a one clan dominated city.

Carafaat have no fear my brother Kismayo will never become like the rest of Somalia where only tribe dominates and claims its sole ownership, one tribe might run the city through a gun but Somalia will not be at war forever and once law and order is established once again all the natives will return Insha Allah and we all know who owned what and who lived where.

I'm not saying this just because it's my hometown but Kismayo alone can comfortably feed and sustain the rest of the country as we're blessed with everything needed to live healthily and live well. We can also boost the economy of the country through the production of our farming, fishery and livestock and if you want hard currency we have wildlives, build a tourism industry that can rival Kenya and eventually surpass it.

We can build several amazing hotels on the beaches outside of the city and believe me when I say this, Kenyan beaches cannot and will never a hold a candle to those in Kismayo as ours are far more cleaner and deeper with countless reefs that are crying to be explored and enjoyed, we can also create parks and game reserves just like Kenya through investment, after all Kenya just didn't get all these amazing looking national parks and game reserves, they've put lots of money into it and now they're reaping its rewards.

Our potential as a nation is limitless my brother and the sooner these senseless war ends the better for each and every Somali as we're blessed with one of richest lands under Allah's so pray to almighty that we'll achieve proper peace in our lifetime because the future looks beyond promising...amazing. :)

PS. I didn't even tell you about our knack of producing the most gifted footballers in the entire Somalia and our gorgeous girls, The benefits of coming from a true cosmopolitan city is you get all kinds of flavours, if you know what I mean? ;)

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Calanleey Baby...I can see our house...Yeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaah.

kismayo.jpg

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

This is Lido beach in Kismayo. Yes we do have a Lido beach too. :)

4655506668_31a5f991c0.jpg

Peace, Love & Unity.

Somalina   

BOB;807325 wrote:
Look at that view.

35197_139544712737926_100000471944646_35

Peace, Love & Unity.

Brava sure looks breath taking. :D