Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Somaliland: Boqor Buur-madow Arrested in Hargeisa

Hargaysa(HWN):-Ciidamada Booliska ee Caasimadda ayaa goor dhawayd Xabsiga u taxaabay Boqor Cismaan Maxamuud Aw-Buurmadow oo ka mida Cuqaasha reer Somaliland, kadib markii uu ka soo degay Madaarka Caasimadda Hargeysa.

Boqor Cismaan Aw Buurmadow ayaa Ciiddamada Boolisku ay ka qabteen Garoonka diyaaraha ee magaalada Hargeysa, kadib markii uu ka soo laabtay safar dibada ah oo mudooyinkii u dambeeyey ku maqnaa Boqorku, waxaana la sheegay in Xadhiga boqorka ay amartay Xukuumadda Somaliland oo uu Boqorku dhawr jeer hadallo xanafle isku mariyeen Warbaahinta dallka.

Ma jiro war rasmiya oo Xukuumadda Somaliland ay ka soo saartay xadhiga Boqor Cismaan Aw Buurmadow, hase yeeshee dad goob joogayaal ah ayaa Hadhwanaagnews, u xaqiijiyey xadhiga Boqorka, isla markaana waxa ay sheegeen in Boqorka markii uu soo dagay-ba ay Ciidanka Boolisku xabsiga u dhaadhiciyeen.

Wixii warkaas ka soo kordha kala soco Hadhwanaagnews goor dhaw.

Carafaat   

If Boqor Buurmadow wasnt from the same clan as Siilanyo, many would have protested this arrest or his (previous goverment?) ordered arrest in UAE. So I say, free the Boqor.

Carafaat   

I didnt say anyone was above the law. I said, if the man(crazy or not) was from my clan or your clan many would have protested from a clannish sense. And since Ngonge and Norf are with Siilanyo on this one, the man is standing alone.

I say, Free Buurmadoow!!!!

NGONGE   

Carafaat;804249 wrote:
I didnt say anyone was above the law. I said, if the man(crazy or not) was from my clan or your clan many would have
protested
from a clannish sense. And since Ngonge and Norf are with Siilanyo on this one, the man is standing alone.

I say, Free Buurmadoow!!!!

Who said I am not protesting? :D

They have to say what they arrested him for and what is the charge. This is not about what clan the man is from or if Norf and I are in support of Siilaanyo (or otherwise). This is how the law should be.

Adeero, madaxwyne, great old Axmad Siilaanyo is my president and uncle and I fully support Somaliland and his government. However, I've said it before and I say it again, he is rubbish with human rights and freedom of expression. His government got it wrong with the poor Oromos, it got it wrong with the needless arrest of journalists (and closing of HCTV) and it got it wrong with (some) of the Buuhodle fights. As I have no idea why the boqor was arrested, I'll give the government the benefit of the doubt for now, Mr Laandheer :P

Carafaat   

NGONGE;804283 wrote:
Who said I am not protesting?
:D

They have to say what they arrested him for and what is the charge. This is not about what clan the man is from or if Norf and I are in support of Siilaanyo (or otherwise). This is how the law should be.

Adeero, madaxwyne, great old Axmad Siilaanyo is my president and uncle and I fully support Somaliland and his government. However, I've said it before and I say it again, he is rubbish with human rights and freedom of expression. His government got it wrong with the poor Oromos, it got it wrong with the needless arrest of journalists (and closing of HCTV) and it got it wrong with (some) of the Buuhodle fights. As I have no idea why the boqor was arrested,
I'll give the government the benefit of the doubt for now
, Mr Laandheer
:P

See, told you Ngonge was with the goverment on this one. He has no choice, clan is everything. he is the laangaab of Burco and his uncle is the President. But my uncle is opposition and I am the laandheer from Burco. So I am free to support Boqor Buurmadow.

Free Buurmadoow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xaaji Xunjuf;804250 wrote:
Balaayo ku claneysey wax walba clan haka dhigin.

Well said XX, although in SL it seems people can get arrested for no reason. Its always been like that. What would happen to me if i took a loudspeaker and stood outside villa Morgan and started berating this admin. I would disappear very quickly that's what. Freedom of speech doesn't exist in SL especially for the press. Silanyo is archaic but president. Warabe is a joke and not fit for his purpose and Riyale well he was an ok transitional leader. Where are the relatively young technocratic visionaries who espouse self help as a way to progress.