Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

Funny Comedy Shows:

Coofle   

Loooolzz...Humor, As I was saying in the Thread started by Abtigiis, Xikmadu dadka waalan bay ku jirtaa....

Showqi   

This is my Favorite comedy classics at all times. Sorry girls it's a pit sexual and offensive at the end

so u think u better than a jareer cuz u think your shyte dont stink??? whadda dumb idea homie. A negro dizzing his own kind. Now thats really a brainless thought.

Dont ever come in here and say that kinda shyte like jareer....its ok if u dont like what he says...but throwing a racist shyte against your own race, thats really just plain ignominious.

faarah22   

maybe your their kind, not me. the truth is every black comedian i watched puts me off with the x rated stuff. you can be funny without resorting to vulgarity like that.

Showqi   

Yo Rudy, we Canadians can not access the two links that you posted (I don't know if people from UK or Holland can see them). Could you please find those videos that you posted from YouTube and reposted (in aan qoslaan donayaa:D) thank you. Oooh, and don't worry about Farah22 he is too young and he doesn't have a good sense of humor:p

Showqi   

Carafaat, Michael Blackson is hilarious...:D Thanks brother

ps. we don't have problem watching the YouTube videos. It's only those USA and UK websites that are restricting their videos to be watched by the other countries.