Sign in to follow this  
nuune

Madaxweynaha dalka iyo marwooyinkiisa oo

Abtigiis   

I really don't get why we somalis always want to see things with western eyes and even look for answers with a western mindset. There is no such thing as a "First Lady". In this context, there will be no such thing! The First-lady-hood adopts a 'rotational system' and whereever the Sharif sleeps the night automatically becomes the First-house and by extention, the first lady!! Why can't we get this ?

The guy is lucky. I have to convinve my mind to be a wadaad, something I do not like. There are lots of benefits to be had, runtii.

Buuxo, salaan qaali ah iga gudoon walaal. Waan kuu xiisay, warna maynaan kala helin in door ah. Xaggaa iyo cadceed ka soo bax miyaad wali naga jirtaa? dalabaadka heesaha waxaan kuu dalbaday: " dhool bari ka hooraa, dhaan loo nageeyaa,..." :D :D

Kool_Kat   

kkSF1.jpg

Maxaawaaye labada shaal isku eg oo loosoo galiyay? Tolow shopping mey isku raaceen, mise isaga Turkeyga uga keenay? Classic! lol Maskiinta left-ka fadhida wexey u egtahay iney tacsi fadhido as suppose to Casho Sharaf Lagu Maamuusayey Maalinta Haweenka U Qabtay Haweenka Soomaaliyeed!

Biijoole raggeedii waay, boys take notes, this is how you handle two wives (isku labis and all)! ;)

Ps, Biijoole soo nin diinta ku xeel dheereeyo ma'ehen? Diinta mexey ka dhagi "maalinta haweenka" in loo dabaal dago? Hmmmm...

BOB   

Abtigiis;802720 wrote:
The guy is lucky. I have to convinve my mind to be a wadaad, something I do not like. There are lots of benefits to be had, runtii.

Buuxo, salaan qaali ah iga gudoon walaal. Waan kuu xiisay, warna maynaan kala helin in door ah. Xaggaa iyo cadceed ka soo bax miyaad wali naga jirtaa? dalabaadka heesaha waxaan kuu dalbaday: " dhool bari ka hooraa, dhaan loo nageeyaa,..."
:D
:D

Stop deceiving yourself, you know you can’t handle being wadaad simply because you don’t have the distinct characteristics to be one and ugu dambeentii leave Buuxo alone, she’s way too young for you! :D :D :D

PS. Somalina has been asking about you lately, tell her about your latest adventures as she loves adventure stories. ;D

Peace, Love & Unity.