Sign in to follow this  
NASSIR

Veteran Bashir Goth - Critiqued

Stoic war nagada axmed karaash iyo cali ciise cabdi mala elephant man iyo beeni man ma dhegestaan eh. War awoow halka maad ka daysid nimanka reer khaatumo horta wa niman gob ah wa niman ficil badan halkay gaadhsisaynu eegi.waxtarkooda maha niman la yaraysan karo pride iyo sharafta is everything for them dadka kale eeh sl na wa inay la xalaan laakin nimanku wa garaado ganjaweed haku sheegin cala duul waxad tidha saado cali iyo jamac kediyey bey dhegeystaan. Inshallah kheyr for reer somaliland iyo reer somalia.

Taleexi   

Wadani: Isn't Aiyn derived from southern part of former Togdheer?

XX: Khaatumo has enough landmass and population and wants to live in peace with your admin. as long as you guys want it. -- Ogow adna Sahra Halgan iyo kuwo la midka ah baad dhegaysataa.

STOIC: A fact, SL is a bit head in terms of governance when compared to newly formed Khaatumo. Over the existence of of only 2 months - Khaatumo has caused havoc in the secessionists lot. if Khaatumo were confined in the dance halls - then what is all about this craziness. Who needs Siilaanyo's while he is a killing machine?, Salaadiinta Hargeysa who needs their gogol when they are promoting the displacement and occupation of Khaatumo lands? - For sure, SL has no stomach to self-sustain the oppression - advice them to vacate the lands that aint theirs .... - if only you care about their progress.

STOIC   

XX, just have a look at this site...how many celebrations in a month can a state have? the dancehall state wa cadhii...nimaankaan i just wanna make sure they can handle a joke....

Liibaan   

Wadani;800761 wrote:
Taleexi, u know full well the SNM clan also resides in sool. Where do u think the cities of caynabo and oog are located? And all of togdheer is inahbited by SNM clan too, not just the northern part. I support the wishes of the ssc people, but i dont appreciate when imaginary demographics and make belief borders are spouted all over the place.

Your Somaliland admin claims imaginary demographics and fake colonial borders. SSC people didn't attack your snm region, Warlord Siilaanyo Dhiigyacab and his SNM Clan Militia attacked Buhoodle 9 times over the last year. War Criminal Siilaanyo killed innocent children, women, and men in Buuhoodle, Laas Caanood and Widhwidh. IF you support the wishes of the Unionist Khaatumo/SSC people, we support the wishes of your secessionist snm/somaliland people as well.

Taleexi   

Stoic: First, unless you've a short memory what Khatumo has had in terms of celebrations is just a tip of the iceberg when compared to SL. 2ndly, does the expense come from your payroll or cost center?

STOIC   

Talexi, no it doesn't come from my pay check, but as a troll i have the right to mock it....don't take the internet trolling serious

Wadani   

Yes cayn is in the southern part of togdheer, but SNM clan also lives in cayn. Where do u think the kalshaale beef occured? Theres many degaans there that are inahbited by HJ, such as qorilugud.

Wadani   

Hey Liibaan, I dont support the SL governments incursion into buuhodle. I believe in ending all disputes through dialogue and having everyones voice heard, hence y i said i support the wishes of the ssc people. But I just wanted to point out to u guys that we share the three gobols u guys r claiming. Its just a demographic and geographic fact.

Liibaan   

Darwiish Clan and Maakhir Clan live in Sool, Sanaag and Togdheer. According to snm/sl admin Caynabo and Oog are part of new region (I don't remember the name), and not anymore part of Old Sool region. And according to SSC Admin Qoriluud is not part of Cayn. Kalshaale is border town, and it will be resolved if both parties are ready for peace. A Clear border demarcations will solve the current conflict between snm/Somaliland Vs. SSC/Khaatumo & Maakhir.

Wadani   

the new region is called saraar i believe and its capital is caynabo, but if im not mistaken oog, which not that far from laascaanood, is still considered a part of sool. If ssc isnt claiming all of southern togdheer like u say, then there shouldnt be a problem there after the kalshaale thing is put to rest permanently. But that still leaves Sanaag, which is heavily inhabited by SNM clan. They live in Ceerigaabo, ceel afwayn, garadag and many others cities and villages in Sanaag.

Liibaan   

Wadani;800791 wrote:
the new region is called saraar i believe and its capital is caynabo, but if im not mistaken oog, which not that far from laascaanood, is still considered a part of sool. If ssc isnt claiming all of southern togdheer like u say, then there shouldnt be a problem there after the kalshaale thing is put to rest permanently. But that still leaves Sanaag, which is heavily inhabited by SNM clan. They live in Ceerigaabo, ceel afwayn, garadag and many others cities and villages in Sanaag.

The problem is snm/SL claims imaginary demographics and fake colonial borders. Oog is very close to Caynabo, so Oog can join the new Caynabo region watever it called. According to Google, Oog is very far from Las Anod, Oog is 100 KM away from Las Anod.

http://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&q=oog++laascaanood++km&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&biw=1366&bih=577&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

Hergaisa is very close to Ethiopian border. Does that mean Ethiopia can claim Hargeisa?

snm/Somaliland admin can create new region for Ceel Afweyn and Garaadag like Caynaba/Oog. Ceergaabo has special status because it is shared town and also border town like Galkacyo and Kalshaale. snm/ Somaliland and SSC/ Khaatumo State of Somalia through dialogue and talks they can reach an agreement. If both parties are ready for compromise and co-existence, everything can resolved peacefully.

As I said a Clear border demarcations will solve the current conflict between the secessionists [snm/Somaliland] Vs. Unionists [sSC/Khaatumo & Maakhir]

Wadani   

Just because i may have over estimated the proximity of oog to laascaanood doesnt mean i support the SL government position of laying claim to LA. In ur respones to me u keep referring to the positions of the government as if i hold them. My point in my exchanges with u was to make it clear that our clans share much of the disputed regions, thats all. And yes i agree that clear border demarcations are needed.

Liibaan   

Wadani;800802 wrote:
Just because i may have over estimated the proximity of oog to laascaanood doesnt mean i support the SL government position of laying claim to LA. In ur respones to me u keep referring to the positions of the government as if i hold them. My point in my exchanges with u was to make it clear that our clans share much of the disputed regions, thats all. And yes i agree that clear border demarcations are needed.

You can support your snm/somaliland faction, as long as you don't support the war and the unwarranted attacks on SSC/Khaatumo/Maakhir towns by snm militia.

The issue is not few disputed towns like Khalshaale and Ceergaabo, the root of the conflict is snm/SL claims imaginary demographics and fake colonial borders. The problem is snm/omaliland claims Buuhoodle, Laas Caanood, Widhwidh, Taleex, Yaqoori, Tukaraq, Boocame, Xudun, Lasqorey, Badhan, Dhahar, Hadaaftimo all of them exclusively owned by Daraawiish clan and Maakhir clan.

our clans share much of North Somalia ( Awdal clan, SNM clan, SSC clan, Maakhir clan, and Puntland Clan).