Sign in to follow this  
Mukulaalow

The Somalization of Libya has begun.

Raamsade   

I think you're being unfair to Somalis. Yes, they the Libyans are savages just like us who kill, maim, rape and mistreat minorities with glee. But we're slight better as we're noble savages.

NASSIR   

Raamsade;800215 wrote:
I think you're being unfair to Somalis. Yes, they the Libyans are savages just like us who kill, maim, rape and mistreat minorities with glee. But we're slight better as we're noble savages.

I was thinking the same way. What a terrible title..

NASSIR   

Raamsade, Foreign intervention is always bad. Somalis have suffered their share of foreign interventions and proxy wars for the last 20 years and whenever Somalis rather bring creative solutions to their societal issues, outside forces never miss out the chance to kill those in the bud. I even believe the Somali famine is the cumulative outcome of proxy wars and policies of economic sanctions imposed on southern regions. Only by collectively overcoming the obstacles and the root historic injustices that perpetuate the Somali conflict, can there be a lasting solution to our own problems

One day..lil rudy was walking in an empty street in Mogadisho...guess who drive by me in big ole car sitting in the back seat? Siyaad Bare and Qaadafi!

i was shocked! they looked at me and I wave at them. I had an ear phone was listening to earth wind and fire (that's the way of the world) on cassette player!

I knew then that they were both a-holes on planet earth and definitely in hell to pay for all the innocent pple that they killed! Rudy's curse was definitely on them.

No doubt Libya is gonna become killing yard like somalia since thats what the western man wants. Break it apart like somali and then collect the natural resources one at a time from phony warlords that they setup!!

This aint new...its an ole game. Its use be called "Drink the white man's burden" before, but now its "Play the white man's trick".

NGONGE   

^^ Just before the weed ran out.

As for the topic, you don't half talk nonsense, Nassir. :D ( and I hope Raamsade had his tongue firmly in cheek when he wrote this). :D

^^ Just before the weed ran out]

Haji...ceeb-caleek yaa gawaad!! lol. Rudy dont smoke, dont drink, dont chew!! he just works like a kelb. Its 9:00pm and i am still working. I dont believe any fish-n-chip ever works after 6:00pm. All i had the whole day was one apple. So lemme eat my chicken taco n finish my work.

God bless the queen!!