Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Somali, beautiful people

Wadani   

I'm ignorant eh? People like u is y Somalia is destroyed. U resort to arrogance and name calling when u have nothing to substantiate ur false and hollow claims.

Wheres ur evidence that we are afro arabs? Bring a shred of evidence and we'll take it from there. Im sick and tired of these self-hating Somalis who are suffering from inferiority complexes.

not all ethnic Somalis are Somali citizens (eg reer djibouti).

They are. Si automatic ayee mudaadin Soomaali u yihiin as guaranteed by axdigii la qoray 1960. Every Soomaali oo labadiisa waalid Soomaali yihiin xaq ayuu u leeyahay baasaboorka Soomaaliyeed, whether ku dhashaan dhulalka la heysto ee Gaarisa ama Jigjiga ama kuwa xoreysan, regardless.

Dad badan ayaa NFD iyo Soomaali Galbeed ka imaan jiray in '60s, '70, '80, arriving in Xamar to get their baasabooro -- su'aal la'aana baasaboorkooda Soomaaliyeed la siin jiray without any question. Maxamuud Xarbi oo Reer Jabuuti ahaa baasaboor Soomaaliyeed wadan jiray.

Now kuwa u adeego shisheeyaha Soomaalida dhulkooda heysto want to change or take away this right given in the old constitution. Waxee rabaan inay Soomaalida kala saaraan, same way as you are already implying.

Wadani   

im not implying that walaal, i actually agree with everything u wrote. I just wrote wat i did before to simplify things so carafaat could understand my point. But l hope the new constitution doesn't take away the right of all ethnic somalis to get a soomaali baasaaboor.

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;799775 wrote:
They are. Si automatic ayee mudaadin Soomaali u yihiin as guaranteed by axdigii la qoray 1960. Every Soomaali oo labadiisa waalid Soomaali yihiin xaq ayuu u leeyahay baasaboorka Soomaaliyeed, whether ku dhashaan dhulalka la heysto ee Gaarisa ama Jigjiga ama kuwa xoreysan, regardless.

Dad badan ayaa NFD iyo Soomaali Galbeed ka imaan jiray in '60s, '70, '80, arriving in Xamar to get their baasabooro -- su'aal la'aana baasaboorkooda Soomaaliyeed la siin jiray without any question. Maxamuud Xarbi oo Reer Jabuuti ahaa baasaboor Soomaaliyeed wadan jiray.

Now kuwa u adeego shisheeyaha Soomaalida dhulkooda heysto want to change or take away this right given in the old constitution. Waxee rabaan inay Soomaalida kala saaraan, same way as you are already implying.

Thats why Mogadishu in the 70s was called xarunta umada Somaliyeed instead of caasimada umada Somalia.

LANDER   

Wadani;799622 wrote:
which coastal Somalis? U mean zaylac, berbera etc. Or down sourth such as xamar and marka? Be specific, cuz the answer will depend on which coastal communities u r talking about. Like i already told u, southern coastal people such as the bajunis and the xamar cadcad are not ethnic somalis. But the average Somali man from Zaylac for example doesnt have any more arab blood in him than a man from gaalkacyo, which like i said is negligible amounts if any. Somalis are a xenophobic people, who did not traditionally marry outside the race.

Anyway if u wanna claim Arab blood thats on u, but dont speak for the rest of us Somalis who are proud african cushites.

Wadani is on to something, some somalis I know did DNA tests and it showed them to have more DNA in common with other east africans such as those mentioned above than with Arabs. Not to say that some people may have more or less blood from different ethnicities, one friend found Indonesian DNA on her maternal side. By the way the two cute little smiling girls are Bajunis from the Bajun islands in the south of Somalia.

wyre   

Carafaat;799561 wrote:
CITbantustudents7P.jpg

Is this you carafaat :D:D

You look so tired sidi nin dhaaxa qayilaaye :D:D:D

Carafaat   

sharma-arke451;799787 wrote:
There are two posts missing. carafaat, do you recall?

Maybe the admin removed?

Wyre, thats not me. Its the Chairmen of the US Somali Bantu Students.

Alpha, I saw your picture. You dont look Somali either. Kind a caribean. :D

Next person who claims Somalis are mixed with Arabs, be warned: you will be cyber punched! Spreading silly cadaan-jaceel lies will not be tolerated. We got the quruxda from Allah swt, not from Arabs. Original creation, babe.

Carafaat;800024 wrote:

Alpha, I saw your picture. You dont look Somali either. Kind a caribean.
:D

lol. why do people keep saying i look black or african. for goodness sakes i have an amazingly chiseled nose!