Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Banaadir State

Banaadir state is a legitimate maamul goboleed consisting of 3 regions so i dont know why u people are opposing it specially Ninka la baxay Somalia wasn't u cheerleeding for a federal Somalia?

Showqi   

JB, sidani si ma aha, Al-Shabaab baan sidaan karbaash ugu wadney dirqi iyo allaa naf Xamar kaga saarnay. Markasay hadan midkale isugu kaaya soo dubarideen! war ileyn...:D

CIB, TFG iyo Sheekh Shariifna intee geynee? you cant have too many chefs in the kitchen!

Cambuulo iyo bun;801049 wrote:
Banaadir state is a legitimate maamul goboleed consisting of 3 regions so i dont know why u people are opposing it specially Ninka la baxay Somalia wasn't u cheerleeding for a federal Somalia?

Caasimada Mogadisho mamuul goboleedka beeleysan may ka mid tahay or not?

well it depends i would prefer a centrilized government based in Mog, if not, and the people choose a federal state of Somalia then why wouldn't Banaadir along with lower shabelle and middle shabelle establish their own Maamul goboleed

Showqi;801051 wrote:
JB, sidani si ma aha, Al-Shabaab baan sidaan karbaash ugu wadney dirqi iyo allaa naf Xamar kaga saarnay. Markasay hadan midkale isugu kaaya soo dubarideen! war ileyn...
:D

CIB, TFG iyo Sheekh Shariifna intee geynee? you cant have too many chefs in the kitchen!

Niyow iskuul miyaanad dhigan jirin ?? ,,, You finish a homework and they give you another one immediately :D

Cambuulo iyo bun;801064 wrote:
well it depends i would prefer a centrilized government based in Mog, if not, and the people choose a federal state of Somalia then why wouldn't Banaadir along with lower shabelle and middle shabelle establish their own Maamul goboleed

You misunderstood me Cambuulo afsomaliga isku fahmay meyne bal afka frenjiga ankugu sheego, the Million dollar question is the most important city of Somalia Mogadishu is claimed by a regional clan state how are you going to build a clan state in the capital city of Somalia?

^^ I cannot Answer that its to complicated thats why i prefer a centrilized government oo gobolka Noqdaa Xarunta Umadda soomaliyeed deegaan kasto oo somalia ku taalana soomali leedahay and not qabiil,, u understand my point,,, all i said was Banaadir state is legitamte Maamulgoboleed cause they fulfilled the criteria ,consisting of 3 regions.

Cambuulo iyo bun;801087 wrote:
^^ I cannot Answer that its to complicated thats why i prefer a centrilized government oo gobolka Noqdaa Xarunta Umadda soomaliyeed deegaan kasto oo somalia ku taalana soomali leedahay and not qabiil,, u understand my point,,, all i said was Banaadir state is legitamte Maamulgoboleed cause they fulfilled the criteria ,consisting of 3 regions.

Is fahanay Cambuulo Clan federalism will lead Somalia back to further unnecessary divisions don't say centralized government what Somalia needs is a strong national government with Mogadishu as its capital.But it needs some sort of decentralization in the long term.

Showqi   

Jacaylbaro;801078 wrote:
Niyow iskuul miyaanad dhigan jirin ?? ,,, You finish a homework and they give you another one immediately
:D

21 sano iyo kabadan ayaanu homework uun ka shaqayneynaa ee balaayadu miyaanu ahayn mid dhamaanay...:mad:

Showqi

Sharif supports the idea of banadir state and have already succumbed to pressure from his Tol.I Fully Support Them in their attempt and wish them success.If all somalis want to build clan-states(Puntland,galmudug,bayland etc what makes you think Beesha shariif is an exception?

Cambuulo iyo bun;801049 wrote:

It the mentality of reer Puntland,They say they want federal somalia yet oppose states like hiiraan state,banadir state and khatumo state.what they dont know is these federal entities are coming into reality wether they like it or not.the future of somaia is a clan-based states and that will be the best thing to happen to somalia.