Sign in to follow this  
burahadeer

2 muslim women debating Burqa banning.

burahadeer;798022 wrote:
it need to be banned.

I agree. Gunter Bischoss used the Burqa to his own advantage, when the women he seduced in Hergeisa sneaked into his home, while they were wearing Burqas. smh

BOB   

FreshPrince;798025 wrote:
I agree. Gunter Bischoss used the Burqa to his own advantage, when the women he seduced in Hergeisa sneaked into his home, while they were wearing Burqas. smh

That's disgusting example to use.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Raamsade   

No need to ban it. Just ensure that the sartorial choices of Muslim women are vigorously protected. The proponents of Burqa are, for the most part, hypocrites in that they argue for freedom to wear the Burqa while if they were ever in power they'd force every women to don the Burqa.

ugaas1   

I support the lady wearing the niqab.The other lady wants to create her own sect of islam wear even hijab should not be worn.

Blessed   

Raamsade;798546 wrote:
No need to ban it. Just ensure that the sartorial choices of Muslim women are vigorously protected. The proponents of Burqa are, for the most part, hypocrites in that they argue for freedom to wear the Burqa while if they were ever in power they'd force every women to don the Burqa.

That's not true! Most niqabis actually consider it sunnah not compulsory and what are the odds of them (a marginalised minority within a minority) being in power in France or other European countries where this issue has been polarised? You give me jokes, huuno.

Raamsade   

^Sabab? Adba goorwalbe waad ka hadashaa waxyaalo badan oo aadan aaminsaneen. Maxaad u diidey dad aanan aaminsaneen "Eebbahaada" in ee ka hadlaan Burqa? Maskaxda noocaas ah aa dalkeena burburisey.

*Blessed;798707 wrote:
That's not true! Most niqabis actually consider it sunnah not compulsory and what are the odds of them (a marginalised minority within a minority) being in power in France or other European countries where this issue has been polarised? You give me jokes, huuno.

Niqabis will not assume power because they believe women should not be in leadership position as do most proponents of Niqab in the Islamic world. But their masters, beardos, will almost certainly get into power and mandate strict dress code for women which will deprive Muslim women their freedom to dress as they see fit.

some will get into everyone's business & call kaffir etc but once you question anything to do with Islam then all of a sudden they get defensive & hurl all kind excuses....fundamentalism has more rights than secular or anyone wise enough to stand in the way of jihadists!?

chubacka   

^ Who are the jihadists, the people who disagree with the banning of the niqab? In that case does that make the Frence businessman who has pledged to pay the fines incurred by any muslim woman in France because she is wearing the niqab a jihadist too? You dnt have to be muslim to see that this was a cheap tactic to appeal to the growing anti muslim/immigrant feelings in this and other European countries.