Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Somaliland parliament speaker talks about possible dialogue with Somalia in the near future

STOIC   

I hope that both sides will have an impressivelly conceptualized and well organized talks.The Sharif has also hinted that today..Many Somalilanders may have vowed with their heart to slough off any allegiance witH the south, but now is the time to show the rest of the world that they have reached the full florescence to show their maturity in sitting down with their sisters and brothers.I am sure that SL elected leaders will not tolerate any propaganda that hides anything that is riddled with corruption.Grandiosity and egoism aside the world is watching now more than ever

STOIC   

^Normally I ignore one-liner comments, but I'll say this to you bed-wetting Unionist, there are many threads out there popping up every minutes on this site you can save your insult for.....

Carafaat   

STOIC, so I have been thinking. What you think of new political coalition in SL between dhirta waqoyi, sijui's, ciyaal carab and other progressive forward looking and outward thinking civilized folks?

We could form a powerfull movement against villagers like Xaaji Xunjuf and Oodweyneh types. And excellerate development and steps forward. Somaliland village politics is so slow, boring and one can hardly move with speed because of the dominating myi mentality.

As soon as you come with something new, they come with an old gabay or sheeko mostly intended to slow things down. Tyical Qowdhan mentality, should be forbidden in cities. What you think, ya Suldaan. Can I count you in the coalition of the willing? Or will you keep taking advise from 100 year old illiterate Xaaji Waarabe?

STOIC   

Carafat,

Warya if one might draw on history for why the like of Xaaji Warabe and other old respected othayasha are STILL important just look at how they assembled the people of SL under one place today for the last twenty years.To achieve the level of popular consensus anywhere near the level of Somaliland one can't ignore the importance of "typical Qawdhan" mentality.At the end of the day me and you we don't live there.It is them that will define the contours of Somaliland unfinished journey.We all know in Somali culture ends often conflict with one another when one doesn't get what he/she wants.If the underlying conditions are highly favorable i think they don't need our help.

Carafaat   

Jacaylbaro;795527 wrote:
Since when Piracy, terrorism and warlordism became reer magaalnimo ???

I was talking about the ciyaal carabs, sijui, dhirta waqooyi unionist reer magaal coalition. Who's talking about terrorism?

Carafaat   

STOIC;795497 wrote:
Carafat,

Warya if one might draw on history for why the like of Xaaji Warabe and other old respected othayasha are STILL important just look at how they assembled the people of SL under one place today for the last twenty years.To achieve the level of popular consensus anywhere near the level of Somaliland one can't ignore the importance of "typical Qawdhan" mentality.At the end of the day me and you we don't live there.It is them that will define the contours of Somaliland unfinished journey.We all know in Somali culture ends often conflict with one another when one doesn't get what he/she wants.If the underlying conditions are highly favorable
i think they don't need our help

Adeer, they are desperate for our help. Where in the world does a piece of land and a garde become a political issue with even deaths and firing of military leader(Seemaal). Instead of having a proper land law you would rather see illiterate's governing the land. How ignorent. I thought sijui's made sense.

Carafaat   

Abaayo, saaka okiyale ma mininka kaga timi. :D

We were not talking about south, but of diaspora vs. country. we(being the diaspora).