Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

London conference on somalia 23rd february 2012

This is a good development. Not sure why people think there will be a perfect solution or systems, as if there are even in the countries that we reside in.. We need to be a normal country,insha Allah we are on the road to being that..

Carafaat   

The Sage;793000 wrote:
Call me naive but I'm pretty optimistic about the conference. I think we will see:

a) Increased humanitarian/development aid to all regions/governments

b) Commitment to helping Somalis to build their capacity to fighting piracy (providing equipment, building more detention centers etc)

c) The usual concluding written statement condemning Al Shabab and its benefactors (Afewerki)

Me too.

Don't listen to Sayid, everyone knows why he opposes it and he is wrong. The fact that his Adeero's doesn't play any significant role for the first time in 10 years should not matter. Put his Adeero in the dog seat if that means a step forward, I say. :D

A good interpreter can take a piece of bad music and make it sound pretty decent, while a bad interpreter can take good music and make it sound cheap. I can tell that some people have a bad taste, and unlike on the piano, they smear around a lot, that is bad taste.

Ruggiero Ricci

Talk is cheap!

Carafaat   

I clearly hit a nerve. :D

Sayidow, indeed talk is cheap therefor come and join your people and lets make the best of the outcome. For you have no leg to stand on in opposing this conference.

Carafaat;793077 wrote:
Me too.

Don't listen to Sayid, everyone knows why he opposes it and he is wrong. The fact that his Adeero's doesn't play any significant role for the first time in 10 years should not matter. Put his Adeero in the dog seat if that means a step forward, I say.
:D

You do not know me at all be it in person or my online persona - so let me educate you a bit about me - in hope that in future you will not make wild accusations against me. Regarding my Adeerro - It suffices to say that the closest adeer to me at moment in the somali political quagmire is Siilaanyo (for my father's half brothers are members of Siilaanyo's sub-sub clan) :cool: consequently, my adeerro have always played 'significant role' as you put in the history of the somali peninsular - whilst you and your uncles are left to comment on the side lines :D

Carafaat   

Still angry I decivered your cheap arguments for opposing the Londen Conference. :D

Tani wee dulisaa ayaan ku iri, adna waxba kama qaban kartid.

Hillary Clinton was talking about the banning of the illicit charcoal trade in Somalia and its export. I am not optimistic that much but sure it is good start.

Carafaat;793396 wrote:
Still angry I decivered your cheap arguments for opposing the Londen Conference.
:D

Tani wee dulisaa
ayaan ku iri, adna waxba kama qaban kartid.

'Tani' maxay tahay?, - maxayse dulisaa? :D

As for my opposition to the said conference;- is matter of principle for me, but I don't expect you to understand that. However, regardless of my principle, I do wish and hope that something good would come out of that conference - if not at least something that will not be so detrimental to whatever progresses are made so far however minuscule.

Carafaat   

Sayidoow, and that is were we disagree. Maybe you consider clan based ideologies progress, I hope not. For I hope we can start with a new begining and with real progress and not institutionalizing wrong and futile ideologies.

Carafaat;793438 wrote:
Sayidoow, and that is were we disagree.
Maybe you consider clan based ideologies progress
, I hope not. For I hope we can start with a new begining and with real progress and not institutionalizing wrong and futile ideologies.

No, you must have confused me with your casiir drinking better brother from Burco, who is well known in SOL to be promoter of 'Clan is Everything' ideology. :D

For me clan is nothing but a tool used to whip the sentiments of tools :D