Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Husband's Wandering Eye

Sensei   

Lool, maxaa caawa u soo qufeesaa odayaaahsa ceebtooda?

All of these are good examples of erroneous perception on our part, soo ma aha ?

Blessed   

Sarkozy is such a ciyaal suuq, look at that smirk on his face. It ins't a wonder that he is obsessed with unveiling muslim women.

Che -Guevara;792338 wrote:
^Well, you know what they say power and sex....

The Canadian dude seems unmoved or self-absorbed...loool

Inaa saas dhaho aan rabayba. Stephen Harper even sucks in this. His boredom personality is beyond.

Sensei   

Lool @ "indoor" pervert. FYI , dear Sir we are all entitled to get freaky indoors. Halaal kinda freaky, just saying yacni.

Blessed..I think Silvio's Bunga Bunga parties and 18yrs old strippers will give him run for his money.

On Strauss Kahn, I genuinely wonder what his wife tells herself. I mean there's cheating and than Kahn. This man is in league of his own. Women are weird creatures sometimes.

lool@Sensie, true but there's freaky and than there's 'your neighbors calling authority' freaky.

I mean seriously look at all the shit she has around her neck... she's sporting the entire constellation of zodiacs.

The guy was probably trying to look for his sign, it's the implications that made him look away :P

Obama on the other hand was caught red handed (it wasn't him) lol

Sarkozy's expressions are soooo OBVIOUS haha, the dude has no shame.

Blessed   

Some women lose themselves in the glits and glamour. They love the money more than themselves... then again, you see average women put up with ridiculous men who also cheat on them and you wonder if they are missing a few brain cells.. urgh!