Sign in to follow this  
sharma-arke451

The keys to paradise

The Keys to Paradise

By Ibn Al-Qayyim (rahimahullah)

Allaah Subhanahu has placed keys for everything that is necessary, and they open the way, so Allaah made purification the key for prayer,

The Prophet (sallAllahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) said:

“The key to prayer is purification.”

[saheeh al-Jamia as-Sagheer No.5885]

Like wise Ihram is the key to Hajj,

Truthfulness is the key to righteousness,

Tawheed is the key to Paradise,

Asking good questions and being attentive is the key to knowledge,

Patience is the key to victory and triumph,

Gratitude is the key to increase of provision,

Remembrance of Allaah is the key to having loyalty to Allaah and His love,

Taqwa (piety) is the key to success,

Fervent desire and dread of Allaah is the key to being successful,

Dua’ (Supplicating) is the key to being responded to,

Zuhd (Abstaining from the luxuries of the world) is the key to desiring the Hereafter,

Reflecting about that which Allaah calls His slaves to is the key to Eemaan (having faith),

Making the heart accept Islaam and making it secure for Allaah and having sincerity for Him by having love and hate and fulfilling His commands and leaving the prohibitions is the key to going in front of Allaah,

Pondering upon the Qur’aan, and imploring Allaah before dawn and not sinning is the key to giving the heart life,

Being kind to the worshippers of the Creator and striving to benefit His worshippers is the key to obtaining mercy,

Striving to seek forgiveness from Allaah and Taqwa (piety) is the key to Rizq (provisions),

Obedience to Allaah and His Messenger is the key to honour,

Longing for the Hereafter is the key to being prepared for the Hereafter,

Fervent desire for Allaah and the Hereafter is the key to all goodness,

Love for the world, continuously longing for it and turning away from the Hereafter is the key to all evil.

This is a great matter from the most beneficial chapters of knowledge, namely knowing the keys to goodness and evil.

[source: Haadi al-Arwaaha ila Bilaad al-Afraaha by Ibn Qayyim, Vol 1 p.139]

Boondheere;791345 wrote:
how ibn qayyim who was no god sent prophet knows the keys of paradise?

did he get personal revelation for god or all of this its just hes opinion.

language matters sxb. re-read what you wrote.

the answer is right in your question

p.s. not for but from.

ibn qayyim was living aroud 7 houred years after prophets mohamed. and i dont understand how he found out the keys of paradise?

and same ibn qayyim hes book

bida_alfawaid_p603.jpg

he writes

In Bada'i al-Fuwa'id of Ibn Qayyim, page 603:

"It was narrated by Ahmed that a man came to him that feared that he would ejaculate while he was fasting. Ahmed said: "What I see is that he can release semen without ruining the fast, he can masturbate using his hands or the hands of his wife, If he has an "Ammah" whether be it a girl or a little child, she can masturbate for him using her hands, and if she was a non-believer, he can sleep with her without releasing (his semen), if he released it in her, it becomes impermissible".

thats ibn qayyim for you. 21 centrury is not okay for adults usind children that way.

in the old days it wa okay adult people use children that way but today man who says you can use hands of children to relife yourself, such person will not seen as holy man today.

Boondheere;791348 wrote:
ibn qayyim was living aroud 7 houred years after prophets mohamed. and i dont understand how he found out the keys of paradise?

and same ibn qayyim hes book

bida_alfawaid_p603.jpg

he writes

thats ibn qayyim for you. 21 centrury is not okay for adults usind children that way.

shia lies will not take you far. you copy pasted from http://www.answering-ansar.org/answers/mutah/bida_alfawaid_p603.jpg

faarah22   

OMG. this absolutely shocking info. just one more reason i am happy i left that religion. full of paedophilia, this is solid proof. smh pheeew

Sharmarke'

Its easy to dismiss this as a shia proboganda, but we have here overewhealming evidence

of the actual picture of the kitaab(book) of ibn Qayyim, and the picture of the page an the phrase

where it says (One can use hands of a child(thiflata)""

Sharmarke you can find this ibn qayim book any islamic book store

faarah22;791366 wrote:
boondheere please do more expose like this. lots of folks who go out of their mind surely. they think its god inspired.

there are lot of things in quran and hadiith which makes you wonder. lets take one for example a funny hadiith.

this hadiith is from sahiih bukhaari whichs islams most relaiable books according muslims.

Sahih al Bukhari Volume 5, Book 58,
hadiith Number 188

Narrated by
'Amr bin Maimun

During the pre-lslamic period of ignorance I
saw a she-monkey surrounded by a number of monkeys
. They were all stoning it, because it had committed illegal sexual intercourse. I too, stoned it along with them

kkkkkkkk

people of 7th century could accept this story about " monkeys commiting adultry, but today in 21 century age of internet and airplanes no one of us believe Monkeys know what adultry is, or monkeys stone other monkeys because of monkey commited (adultry) whit other monkeys.

any one of us can easily say this is a fairytale children's story and has nothing to do whit realty.

nuune   

^^ You do realize that if you are not happy with Islam and left the religion, that no one cares about your decision of leaving Islam, what is the fuss, why make noises all of the forum as if you are making a point, or scoring a point, in fact, I have being reading all your posts in the discussions concerning Islam, yet, you came very very short in contributing even very little of a substance that can be taken as a good read post, Garnaqsi and few others ayaaba ku dhaamo when it comes to contribution.

In every post of yours, you sound angry, sad and tired, you should really relax and take a break from Islam, you are obsessed with it, yet you claim that it is not perfect for you, and you keep coming back to it as you don't have another choice, go to Judaism, Christinity, Hinduism, Atheism, whatever you want, even become worshipping a stone, no one is begging you, Islam doesn't want you, ee ka daba har,

adduunka illeen gaal Soomaali ah unbaa ugu daran, gaalada kale ammaan baa laga helaa, laakin Soomaaliga markuu Gaal kuffaar dhaka dheer noqdo wuxuu ku wareegeestaa un siduu u caayi lahaa Diinta.

sxb nuune diinta qof cayday ma jirto, meeshan kaliya fikrado kala duwan ayaa leeys weydaarsanayaa. fikrad is weydaarsi iyo taabashada meelaha ay diintu ku qaldan tahay haddii la taabto oo la soo bandhigo micnaheedu maaha in diinta la caynayo.

dadkuna(humans) waxa ay xayawaanka kaga duwan yihiin waa waxaanu leenahay maskax fikirta. marka diinta islaamka haddii uu qofki ogaado inay tahay wax ah Humans ay qorteen taa micnaheedu maaha qofka inuu meel ka dhac uu sameeyey.

waqtigan dunidan waa duni horumartay oo internetka maanta uma baahnid inaad maktabad buug aad aqoonta aad ka raadiso ama afka carabiga aad fasiraad u raadiso. wax waliba islaam ku saabsan waxaad ku heleysaa iyadoo ku qoran afka aad taqaano , waxaadna ka heleysaa internetka google kaliya ayaa kuugu filan.

aniga shaqsiyan waxaa qabaa diinta inay ahaato kaliya spritual ama ay ka shaqeeyso kaliya wanaaga dadka. laakiin diintu haddii ay ku mashquusho waxyaalo caruurnimo ah sida kontroolka shaqsiga taa waxay keeneysaa inay banaanka soo baxdo beenta iyo quraafaadka aan ku dhisneeyn cilmiga ee ka buuxa buugaagta diimaha ha ahaato kirishtaan. yahuud. budiiste ama islaam.

Skeptic   

"... In every post of yours, you sound angry, sad and tired, you should really relax and take a break from Islam, you are obsessed with it, yet you claim that it is not perfect for you, and you keep coming back to it as you don't have another choice, ... "

That's explained by The Quran bro in Surah Daha where ALLAH says,

( وَمَنْ أَعْرَضَ عَن ذِكْرِي فَإِنَّ لَهُ مَعِيشَةً ضَنكًا وَنَحْشُرُهُ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ أَعْمَى } (طه 124}

"But whosoever turns away from My Reminder, verily, for him is a life of hardship, and We shall raise him up blind on the Day of Resurrection.''

I bet that's what the the brother is going thru ... Hardships and too much stress in life ... No matter how well you are and how much you have, if you are not a Muslim, you are just not content with what you have ...

... but the amazing thing is that ALLAH loves to forgive so the brother here can repent and come back at anytime ... May ALLAH guide the brother and lets not be harsh on him ...

Skeptic;793116 wrote:
That's explained by The Quran bro in Surah Daha where ALLAH says,

( وَمَنْ أَعْرَضَ عَن ذِكْرِي فَإِنَّ لَهُ مَعِيشَةً ضَنكًا وَنَحْشُرُهُ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ أَعْمَى } (طه 124}

"But whosoever turns away from My Reminder, verily, for him is a life of hardship, and We shall raise him up blind on the Day of Resurrection.''

mr skeptic that verse is typical quran whichs making threats of hell fire. i will burn you if you dont believe me! not only in islam but all other religion make that kind of threats but as human i really doubt if god will burn people for not believing him because god speaks only classcial arabic which even modern arabs do not understand.

god do not make only threats he makes also promises like. your going to paradise and drink rivers of pure water and rivers of wine.

why someone need to drink rivers of wine, i really dont understand that. for me paradise in islamic description of it feels like outdated 7th century fantacy.

just read this quranic verse and tafsiir of it

surah 76 verse 19

76_19.png

There will circulate among them young boys made eternal. When you see them, you would think them [as beautiful as] scattered pearls.

why one need to be served beutifull boys who are so beutifull they are like scattered pealrs. i have to say it sounds like white europeans men going to thailand and looking young boys. kkkkk.

i dont wanna to be served boys. iam not intress it.

faarah22   

why are you talking like own the religion ? who are you to talk like that. he is doing his bit to demolish falsehoods. leave tha man alone.