Sign in to follow this  
Showqi

Why do women carry big bags?

Malika   

Honestly, I dont know how men can go through the day without refreshing - 'our' big bags tend to carry things like 'little make up bag' - perfume, lotion, tissues[wet and dry], diary, umbrella, phone, perhaps a water bottle, purse, sometimes a book or magazine, a small quran or dua booklet...dee thus the need for a big bag. The bag represent the house - intaa gurigaa kaa maqaan some of its contents come with me..lool.

Showqi;808181 wrote:
Blue, waaba taan ka yaabanahay. Bal Boorso la garay, Boorso weyna la garay. Laakiin 2 iyo 3 Boorso bal xageey u wadaan miyey guurayaan..:confused:

The profanity and gossiping towards the woman passing by is unbelievable that's so unlady like. You can tell by what a woman has in her handbag with what kind of woman you are dealing with. Men take notes I gave you guys a big tip right there.

I'm an organised lady who keeps her handbag clutter free of unwanted rubbish such as receipts, flyers and food. Only necessary things go in there such as keys, wallet, a reading book, little make up bag, perfume, bottle of water, hand cream, hand sanitizer, agenda and a handkerchief tissue. That's what I got in my handbag at all times well it's not a big secret everyone can know lol.

The one thing I don't get is women who carry tampons and pads for 30 days each month in their handbags. For godsake we live in the 21st century it's ridiculous and embarassing imagine if a man sees it he will be horrified. Every smart woman knows her cycle and when to expect her period exacly and then be safe on those days and the rest of the month you should be tampon and pad free.

Any woman who has odd stuff in her handbag which don't belong there such as an underwear or carrying a second or third handbag you should be doubtful about her activities and sharp as the ghetto girl said the bigger the bag the more they steal. No one needs two or three handbags unless they on to something as stealing for example so watch out Showqi.

Atirisho   

wyre;809248 wrote:
Lolz so you carry all these things in your bag
:D
why don't you just leave it home

Lol, I can't. I need them.

I need my text books for school. I need my ipad and laptop because you might never know when I will need them. I take a long train to my school and work so I need something to entertain myself with. I need my journal because I get inspired by nature and everything around me so I write a lot.

I can't live without my makeup. God I will die without it.

Atirisho   

Malika;809285 wrote:
Honestly, I dont know how men can go through the day without refreshing - 'our' big bags tend to carry things like 'little make up bag' - perfume, lotion, tissues[wet and dry], diary, umbrella, phone, perhaps a water bottle, purse, sometimes a book or magazine, a small quran or dua booklet...dee thus the need for a big bag. The bag represent the house - intaa gurigaa kaa maqaan some of its contents come with me..lool.

You forgot female products ;);)