Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Isn't the future bright for Somalia?

Somalia   

Galmudug flag is right there, the Somali one and Taleex Town Council is not recognized for obvious reasons.

But isn't it bright? Look at them in their habitat sxb.

garowepr.jpg

Somalia   

Xaaji Xunjuf;790775 wrote:
Why does it look like two head of states meeting protocolka waxba ka qaldan faroole wa governor Madaxweynuhu wa sharif

What about Shariif and Siilaanyo, differen't rules there? But I agree, Sheikh Shariif is head of state so the welcome ceremony should be different but it isn't... for obvious reaons. ;)

Look at this though

IMG_7566.jpg&q=90&w=629&zc=1

Puntland is a federal state of Somalia it comes under Somalia and under the authority of the TFG and Putting the Somalia Flag next to the regional flag of a regional state is just despicable i cannot accept this.

Somalia   

@Xaaji, stop being a drama queen. The flags being next to each other is normal.

Look at this

2010_1017CapitalCampus0074.jpg

Here Faroole is happy

IMG_7612.jpg&q=90&w=629&zc=1

It is downright wrong to place calanka baluugga as an equal to a gobol flag. Always waa in uu calanka baluugga sareeyaa.

And that American image you posted can be misleading, because this is the protocol regarding the display of the American flag against the states' flags:

The flag of the United States of America should be at the center and at the highest point of the group when a number of flags of states, localities, or societies are grouped for display. [Xigasho]

Somalia   

There's nothing wrong about it. Did I photoshop the picture? There's 2 flags side by side. Let me show you one more.

The federal flag is above the rest in the US, that is true.

Canada

6_walking+to+mcgill.JPG

The National Flag always takes precedence over all other national flags when flown in Canada. Xigasho

Posting privately flown flags on some privately owned properties does not mean it is the official protocol. Even the picture could mislead because it could be vertically different.

Anyway, that scene in Garoowe was official and it is wrong again to place the two flags equal. Wrong in some many ways.

Somalia   

No, there's nothing wrong with it! Why you have call me out on this stuff? :D

For some reason I don't believe if the flag post for the Somali flag was just 1 meter taller, you'd be ok with it either :D

Somalia;790771 wrote:
Galmudug flag is right there, the Somali one and Taleex Town Council is not recognized for obvious reasons.

But isn't it bright? Look at them in their habitat sxb.

garowepr.jpg

Dining on cheap plastic chairs in poring room without any decorative touch at walls, doesn.t mean that future bright is for Somalia. Better come with any constructional development.

Somalia   

Wiil Cusub;790852 wrote:
Dining on cheap plastic chairs in poring room without any decorative touch at walls, doesn.t mean that future bright is for Somalia. Better come with any constructional development.

Why don't you focus on stemming corruption of money that is supposed to be used on the people but is spent on opening irrelevant political parties? :D