Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Diffrence between West-Puntland/Ras Caseyr and Maakhir/Khaatumo

Somalina   

If that's the case, there should be three administrations in Erigavo nooh. The SL flag flies high in that town just like it flies in LA.

NASSIR   

Somalia;789291 wrote:
@NASSIR

These are the people who send a "Defence Minister" to his region and then expect us to believe it comes under his authority.

Indeed. Cadami made unannounced , overnight visit and had immediately left Makhir.

The secessionists seem to forget that it was Gen. Ilkajir who blocked the voter registration of "SL" from ever taking place main Sanaag

region.

^^ You and Nassir have been saying that its "shared", yeah we got it. My question to you guys is, does it come under Makhir rule? Where does Makhir borders stop at? Somaliland is not confused about what areas they claim.

Taleexi   

Somalina;789641 wrote:
If that's the case, there should be three administrations in Erigavo nooh. The SL flag flies high in that town just like it flies in LA.

Go to south of Erigavo and see what flag flies there. Both Somali and "SL" flags are there in Erigavo. Recall what happened there 2 months ago when SL lost 16 men and Khatumo lost 14 ....Siilaanyo ordered that Khatumo militia be disarmed the local elders interfered by knowing well the consequences. In the case of LA, it is a failure of Khatumo community to watch their city being abused for such a long time. Somalina, are u promoting/supporting the occupation of LA?

NASSIR   

Africa, I have emphasized many times how Erigabo is a shared town. The fact that its denizens are divided over the question of Somalia's dismemberment doesn't necessarily mean the secessionists own the city.

Once Xamar is normal and has functioning government of national union, this whole clannish bickering will be put to rest. Reer Ceerigaabo chose peace over intermittent violence and destruction. Thus the belligerent rhetoric which "Somalilanders" seem to enjoy only paints them desperate and vengeful of past misdeeds.

Somalina   

Taleexi;789644 wrote:
Go to south of Erigavo and see what flag flies there. Both Somali and "SL" flags are there in Erigavo. Recall what happened there 2 months ago when SL lost 16 men and Khatumo lost 14 ....Siilaanyo ordered that Khatumo militia be disarmed the local elders interfered by knowing well the consequences. In the case of LA, it is a failure of Khatumo community to watch their city being abused for such a long time. Somalina, are u promoting/supporting the occupation of LA?

What? how am I "promoting/supporting occupation of LA" ?

Do you have pics of Somalia's flag flying in Eastern Erigavo?.

Taleexi   

1- Having someone's flag in a town doesn't legitimize that they are their rightful owners.

2- With regards to the Somali flag in Erigavo; it isn't a secret thing however, I don't have any pics now but I'm sure other nomads can post. Maxaad isu yeelyeeshaa you know well in Erigavo is a contested and shared city.

Somalina   

Taleexi;789659 wrote:
1- Having someone's flag in a town doesn't legitimize that they are their rightful owners.

2- With regards to the Somali flag in Erigavo; it isn't a secret thing however, I don't have any pics now but I'm sure other nomads can post. Maxaad isu yeelyeeshaa you know well in Erigavo is a contested and shared city.

Taleexi, sidee isku yeelyeeley? shared city iney tahay waa la ogyahay muran kuma jiro. SNM ayaa maamuleysey Ceerigaabo 22 sanno, taasi ma beenbaa? mise runta lagama hadli karo. Ilka Jir ayaa tagi lahaa waa hore the Eastern side hadduu calankii baluuga ka taagnaan lahaa.

Aniga cadaw ma ahi, ee banooniga deji. Aqoon is weydaarsi waxaan ahayn kama socoto halkan.