Sign in to follow this  
samjamaa

What if Somaliland does unify with Somalia?

Taleexi   

Carafaat;790402 wrote:
Your calling Somaliland a dog that is chasing his tail.
:D

Do you have any other description that fits well?

Taleexi   

Samjamaa...... A side sisterly note, bal yare akhiri amaba dhegayso wax dhaafsiisan guriga aad ku nooshahay si aad fikrad intan ka kobocsan u soo ban dhigtid.

Aaliyyah;788779 wrote:
oh really is that what you thought mise wa is indha tiri..carry on with your nonsense. waa caadi. Each on his own.

For some reason "Each on his" made me laugh there. :D:D

Aaliyyah;788471 wrote:
Clearly samjama is not following the current politics. lol@ peaceful somali oriented state..somaliland is far from being peaceful. They are burning down cities and killing innocent ppl as we are speaking...are you not aware of whats happening in buhodle? mise you are just ignoring the facts...

i would have to agree with bilan how will they save anyone??...yagii baaba khaatyaan laga jogaaye oo umadii amaan ka heli karin.

salaam

Aaliyyah;790615 wrote:
Samjamaa, the recent killings in buhodle by the snm militia is not a small conflict in my world. But, I see it doesn't seem to matter to you.

Also learn your history.Somaliland committed genocide against the people of awdal. And, they plan to do the same to the people of SSC regions if they choose to defend themselves against the Somaliland aggression. So theres nothing peaceful going there..only people of awdal and SSC regions were quiet about it. But, enough is enough..runtana way tagi.

With that been said. Each on his/her own sxb. shekada halka ka wado

salaam

Dear Aaliyah,

Walaal you always sound very angry and anger filled so I want to give you some brotherly advice. Don't let this anger become too much or it will eat you up inside and erode the wonderful/funny/smart person that you are. Always remember that Allah is just and he who deserves punishment will be punishment. I always say that "controlled detachment" does wonders for people. Take care of yourself sister.

samjamaa   

Firstly I would like to clear one point that I proud that Somaliland is the only country sustained for 20 years without international community's support or recognition, and I am nobody can deny that Somaliland makes a peaceful environment and perfect choice for the all Somalis running from their area to safe their life. So that not seem to me that Somaliland was spending chasing its tail over 20yrs.

I also believe that outsiders interested in exploiting Somalia want us to divide amongst ourselves while they will manipulate and reap the benefits - so they seem Somaliland desire to divide from Somalia as allowing all of us to fall prey to neo-colonialism.

Aaliyyah, To be honest, I do not "care" about these people, at all, but I felt bad for the people who died and their families after hearing the news.

Aaliyyah   

Fact #1 , Somaliland is not a country. Secondly, it is a fallacy that Somaliland sustained without foreign support. Even though the international community is not going to give Somaliland recognition, they are still forking over millions of dollars in foreign aid. I believe they knew the Somaliland officials would not use the money for the benefit of the region's infrastructure and would likely use it for war and personal use. With evidence of government corruption, killings of innocent people, electoral fraud, and nepotism they must not have been far off the mark.

You are praising Somaliland for helping fellow Somalis who are running for their lives in the south. By the same token, you are saying I dont care about these people when referring to the Somali people in Buhodle who are being attacked by Somaliland. Do you see your hypocrisy? do you honestly think you are being genuine about Somali unity. And, Somaliland needs to stop funding their uncle who is the leader of Al-shabab. That is what the Somali people in Mugadishu need the most from Somaliland.

LANDER   

Aaliyyah;790982 wrote:
Fact #1 , Somaliland is not a country. Secondly, it is a fallacy that Somaliland sustained without foreign support. Even though the international community is not going to give Somaliland recognition, they are still forking over millions of dollars in foreign aid. I believe they knew the Somaliland officials would not use the money for the benefit of the region's infrastructure and would likely use it for war and personal use. With evidence of government corruption, killings of innocent people, electoral fraud, and nepotism they must not have been far off the mark.

You are praising Somaliland for helping fellow Somalis who are running for their lives in the south. By the same token, you are saying I dont care about these people when referring to the Somali people in Buhodle, Somalia. Do you see your hypocrisy? do you honestly think you are being genuine about Somali unity. And, Somaliland needs to stop funding their uncle who is the leader of Al-shabab. That is what the Somali people in Mugadishu need the most from Somaliland.

Repeating lies often enough won't make them true. lol@Al-shabab.

Aaliyyah   

^repeating the truth often enough might get it through your thick head. It is a syndrome of denseness that you seem to be suffering from.

samjamaa   

Aaliyyah;790982 wrote:

You are praising Somaliland for helping fellow Somalis who are running for their lives in the south. By the same token, you are saying I dont care about these people when referring to the Somali people in Buhodle who are being attacked by Somaliland. Do you see your hypocrisy? do you honestly think you are being genuine about Somali unity. And, Somaliland needs to stop funding their uncle who is the leader of Al-shabab. That is what the Somali people in Mugadishu need the most from Somaliland.

girls you full of hate against somaliland allah ahdekke, but really posting the celebration parties showing how much you care for innocent people who been killed.

samjamaa   

LANDER;790989 wrote:
Repeating lies often enough won't make them true. lol@Al-shabab.

'aaliyyah is type of Hatred others' , which is a human problem and this tendency builds out of frustration, inferiority, superiority, over-confidence, jealousy and lack of self-esteem and that is not a healthy reaction. so live her alone and don't wast you time.