Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

Tenn. father charged with murdering couple whounfriended daughter on Facebook

MOUNTAIN CITY, Tenn. - An unfriendly Facebook relationship turned downright deadly in northeast Tennessee, authorities say.

Marvin Potter is accused in the shooting deaths of a couple who removed his adult daughter as a friend on the social network.

The victims had complained to police that Potter's daughter was harassing them after they deleted her from their Facebook friends list, Johnson County Sheriff Mike Reece said Wednesday.

The 60-year-old father is charged with two counts of first-degree murder for killing Billy Payne Jr. and his girlfriend, Billie Jean Hayworth.

CBS NEWS

O'right people, just be careful about who you unfriend on FB. It's a serious business. :)

Most of these cases happen in The States how weird. Maybe the Americans take this whole unfriending on Facebook way too serious then the rest of the world. I bet people gonna think twice now before they unfriend someone after these scary cases :eek:

Aaliyyah   

^grasshopper thank you, I hope that is the case..hadii kale waaba dhibe. I unfriended so many ppl on facebook I have to watch my back lmao.

salaam