Sign in to follow this  
A_Khadar

Somaliland waa maamul qabiil - XX always denies it

Somalia   

A_Khadar, read the funny article on Hadhwanaag where they claim it was multiple sub-clans that were fighting them in Buhoodle :D

Aaliyyah   

A khadar who cares wat xx denies. Qofkasta waa ogyahay that one clan state in uu qabiil iyo cuqdad ku saleesantahay oo umadii amaan ka heli weydey..laakin hadey modayaan in dagaal wax lugu helo runta way tagi dagaalna waxay ku helayaan baa iska yar SSC umad baa u dhalatay umadaasna somaliweyn ayeey wax la qabaan balayada leh waxban gosanan ha ogadan umad kale xaqeeda ma helayaan sadexdooda magaalona aqoonsi kuma helayaan ee dadkoda dhinac haka racaan

Taleexi   

Hadal yar iyo hawl badan. Walaalaheena reer SL in one way or another baan lagu ogolaysiinayaa in ay waxooda ku canqaan intaa ka dibna geedka nabada laysugu iman doonaa waa haddii ay sidaa dan u arkaane, iyada oo aan cidna la khasbayn, cidina cid metelin. Wixii intaa ka soo hadha waa shimbirayahow heesa agtayda........

Taleexi, aragtidayda , from SOL Cyber World.

Taleexi   

Wadani;787344 wrote:
I love u all my fellow Somalis. Lets just all get along shall we? lool

Good point. Can we all get along without favoritism to one group alas :)

A khadar the thing with Somalilanders is that we are very open with our clan system and traditional culture Somalilanders are the most cultured in the horn of Africa we have learned how to deal with Qabilism and tribal differences between the different communities in Somaliland that's what makes Somaliland so unique. A multi tribal society that includes all of them to be honest we are all the same in Somaliland our political culture and the way we we all interact is the same. A khadar awoow there is no difference between Somalilanders whether they are from awdal or sool or togdheer or saaxil or maroodijeex or sanaag.

Taleexi;787352 wrote:
Boowe, aa say la tahay!

Taleexi bal horta siyasada iska iloow afkaarta siyasada meel ino dhig xiya siyasada wanu isla jaanqaadna laakin ta inaga dhig meel

Labadeenu manayn ahayn ehel walalood wax walba inaga dhexeyn?

Taleexi   

Taa adigaa carqaladaynaya. Midse iga gunud, mar labadeena reerba inta ay hadda awoodoodu tahay ka liidato baa hubaal ah inaan geedka nabada isugu imanayno. Marka dhimashadu badato reer walba miyirkaa u soo noqon. It takes two to tango I can't help that .....

Taleexi   

Unconditional withdrawal of your militia from Khatumo lands, unconditional mutual respect of each one's birthright liberty, unconditional of knowing who represents what, unconditional of swallowing one's ethnocentrism, and clan chauvinism - I can not say no to that ... Your boys, oh sorry, the ciidamada Qaranka have to vacate Khatumo lands thereafter we can nurture peace .. I don't see any other solution to this conflict ... Good lucky with your beloved SL and good lucky to my beloved Khatumo, Somalia - just to be fair you know :)

A_Khadar   

Somalia;787330 wrote:
A_Khadar, read the funny article on Hadhwanaag where they claim it was multiple sub-clans that were fighting them in Buhoodle
:D

I saw that one and posted in here also.. It was very embarassing article..