Sign in to follow this  
LayZie G.

~~Kobe Lakers are parting ways~~~

the dude has no brains! i lost the lakers when they traded shaaq for this dip shyte... they should trade him to TO, may be some ladies over there will get excited!!

take him layzie! hes all yours. waa dameer bilaa caqliy ah.

Kulmiye   

I have to agree with Rudy on this one. really kobe feels like his on the top of the world, and pretty much everything in LA and that organization has to be all about him- on a different note I think the problem with kobe -I mean the thing that is bugging him is the fact that Shak has a title without his ***; so he is looking for a way to prove to the world that he can get a title himself with-out SHAK. the chance of this happening, lol who are u kidding. I was never a fan of thing self-center baster, please take him out of LA- he'll probably end up with Dallas and that would be his only way of getting a ring with a decent talent around him, if not look for him in Magic Uniform.

I disagree with yall, Kobe is the best player in the world and he have right to demand talent around him and if lakers are not compromising that he have the right to ask for trade, beriyod (berd) Lakers had a chance to get Kid for bynum and they chose not to make that trade..what the Fock i will be mad too..But i don't think there will be trade..I hope it happens for him and maybe go to dallas or Bulls..

^ I would agree with you on him demanding to have decent players playing among side him.

Its no secret that I don't like Kobe's arrogance, but as a player, I respect his game. Even thought the man has tried to change the last couple of yrs, he still has a long way to go. His personality on the court stinks, and will SEE how things play.

When you have player such as Kobe, you pay him that much money, there is no sense getting kwame brown, which we all knew was a lost cause after the first few months when he got into the league. MJ's biggest disappoint that could one day make to the history books is Kwame Brown, because of that I feel sorry for MJ, but hey, who gets Kwame Brown? Bynum? This isn't little boys league, hello

Obviously their GM isn't a jerry west. That man knew the definition of role players. The brian shaw's, the grant's, the ron harpers, the fox's, the horry's. They don't make GM's like jerry west and the former bulls GM's during the MJ era, those men knew what it took to build a team, not just a championship, but an actual team.

Obviously their GM isn't a jerry west. That man knew the definition of role players. The brian shaw's, the grant's, the ron harpers, the fox's, the horry's. They don't make GM's like jerry west and the former bulls GM's during the MJ era, those men knew what it took to build a team, not just a championship, but an actual team

Dang LazieG, you are undercover lakers fan aint you?

^, Don't let Jay hear you say that out loud. He might hit the roof.

So, did you read what I had to say about your beloved nets? They really looked healthy on training camp. You must be beside yourself eh, PM?

^, Don't let Jay hear you say that out loud. He might hit the roof

Don't worry i can save a secret but i knew it all along you was just kobe hater but you liked lakers..haha. anyways what's jay upto lately? we missed that nigga here..

About nets i like it they will have Nachbar back healthy this yr but i still hope they sign PF..But my boy in boston so i gotta keep my eyes on celtics this yr..i can't believe you said they may be third or 5th seat coming out of the east Conf, Cmon now the Celtics must the favorites coming out of the east..

Last time I talked to Jay, he was getting ready for his trip to hargeisa. I think he is due to leave soon if he hasn't left already.(I haven't talked to him in a bit)

I said anywhere from 2-5, only because anything can happen. Injuries could play a factor, but just KG being KG, I gave him a possible homecourt, I don't know about clinching the east's #1, but he will be somewhere between 2-5.

If I were you, I wouldn't even think about jumping to the celtics wagon yet, I know you tempted, but wax yar sug before aan kugu qoslo, hehe.