Sign in to follow this  
StarGazer

Reer T.O. : CONFERENCE Aug.2-3rd, 2003

Iffah   

Tam: Yeah, you beat me to it! I just received the info today. Anyways, looking forward to the whole event ;)

Salaams!

Qac Qaac   

tamina thanks sis, for sharing it with us. i was at the isna one, and i'll see if u could make it to icna one. thank u.

Imam Abdul malik is the best, i think, u would like him, make sure u go, is worth it. sis.

I wish I was in T.O.

Have fun girls. The conference is something more worthwhile than that Carribana crap.

A line-up of distinguished Muslims from all walks of life.

I must admiy I hate SQUARE ONE though. I think it is a boring mall.

QacQac, you're right, Abdul Malik delivered his speeches with truth that all couldn't help but agree (bought many tapes of his lol). Hey at one point I felt like a baptist tempted to get up and say ALAAHU AKBAR. lol. He was a favourite of mine. Also Yusuf Estes (so adorable you just wanna hug him) and Munir Elkassem were among some of the excellent speakers on very important topics. I've learned alot and met some old freinds :D

Libaax, come on square one? Let me tell you I almost got lost in the place, that place keeps expanding every year.....what happened? Major urban delopment underway...wow.