Sign in to follow this  
IAmRevolution

LOOL, Suldanka Guud ee S/Land Apologizes to Khaatumo, Accepts Somalia as his country!

Aaliyyah   

^he isnt a good man, just a while ago he was waging a war against innocent ppl in buhodle masakin waxba galabsan.

The fact is he knows his dream is not viable and he accepted that (i guess wuu dhaama kuwa badan oo wali riyownaya)

salaam

Aaliyyah;785181 wrote:
^he isnt a good man, just a while ago he was waging a war against innocent ppl in buhodle masakin waxba galabsan.

The fact is he knows his dream is not viable and he accepted that (i guess wuu dhaama kuwa badan oo wali riyownaya)

salaam

Every body makes mistakes. Now he is back on the right path. That of Somalia and Unity and for that I will say he is a good man.

Now he wants Hargaysa to be Capital and his clan to get the Presidency. Its not a bad start to negotiations.

Aaliyyah   

supporting a genocide is more than a mistake (and u dnt expect me to believe he changed overnight)...anyways, hargaisa won't be the capital city. But, like I predicted in some of my earlier posts that warlord silanyo might be given the presidency position. And, what makes any of you think he will object to that?? he will accept it..

stay tuned folks!

salaam

Aside from the old man, I think Siilanyu getting the Presidency does not matter so long as the Secessionist project is in the dustbin of history. One never objected to the clan but to the idea..

General Duke, are you high on that Dharoor sand, from the oil excavations? lol Did you just said the old fart is a "Good man"?

The guy noticed that he and his clan will be extinct if they continue the status quo. He is trying to save his clan. He has bloods on his hands. He has committed, supported and advocated for the killings of men, women and children from the Non-SNM clans. He did not and will not change his heart over a night or over a thousand years.

What he said is the truth, and I hoped he didn't say what he said.

I HOPE SNM doesn't come back to Somalia. I hope SNM decided to continue on the Status Quo and search their Independence/Recognition. I hope that Burco, Hergeisa and Berbera (The Triangle) gets recognized as a Country, while Awdal and Khaatumo and Maakhir stay with SOMALIA.

We do not want SNM filth part of our country.

I hope our secessionist brothers see the light and get on the right path. We have wasted 20 years and now its time to unite and rebuild our Somalia. So far we have had a few good months. The Garowe Conference, Mogadishu united under the TFG, the Oil exploration and now the secessionists seeing the error of their ways. Things can only get better..

General Duke;785227 wrote:
I hope our secessionist brothers see the light and get on the right path. We have wasted 20 years and now its time to unite and rebuild our Somalia. So far we have had a few good months.
The Garowe Conference, Mogadishu united under the TFG, the Oil exploration and now the secessionists seeing the error of their ways
. Things can only get better..

I hope what you just wished doesn't happen. If the SNM leave Somalia, the better Somalia is off on it's own.

Take Hergeisa, Burco and Berbera and leave Somalia, you.

Duufaan   

General Duke;785227 wrote:
I hope our secessionist brothers see the light and get on the right path. We have wasted 20 years and now its time to unite and rebuild our Somalia. So far we have had a few good months.
The Garowe Conference, Mogadishu united under the TFG, the Oil exploration and now the secessionists seeing the error of their ways
. Things can only get better..

If you talking about few good months for somalia,anybody else would be taking Khaatumo confress + khaatumo state