Sign in to follow this  
IAmRevolution

LOOL, Suldanka Guud ee S/Land Apologizes to Khaatumo, Accepts Somalia as his country!

Duufaan   

welcome on board Suldaan but no more U turn. Both cigaal and siilaanyo were offered presidency and capital city and rejected. now moqdisho back, it will be very hard to get that offer . Berbera could be commercial hub for the whole region, if they present friendly policy to neighbor regions

A brave Suldaan.

What your seeing in the last few weeks and days is the soft landing of Somaliland Airways which was on air for 22 years and now the fuel has run-out.

ksyr-runway.jpg

Why wouldn't I hope Xaaji, together we are stronger. Dee dadku way dagaalamaan wayna heshiiyaan, lets start a new chapter, and I will advice SL this time to get a well thought contract. No more centralization, No more dictatorship, and no more suppression. Yes for federalism, Qof walibow meeshaada dhiso, and Muqdisho will control only OIL, Diffence, & Foriegn Policy. Hargeysa for presidency, Muqdisho for Capital, and Garowe for PM. Good deal?;)

I don't trust The TFG with foreign policies, oil or defense

Freedom, sxb the TFG will be controlled by someone from SL, the president or the pm will be coming from there, so no worries they are on save hands.

MoonLight1;785114 wrote:
Why wouldn't I hope Xaaji, together we are stronger. Dee dadku way dagaalamaan wayna heshiiyaan, lets start a new chapter, and I will advice SL this time to get a well thought contract. No more centralization, No more dictatorship, and no more suppression. Yes for federalism, Qof walibow meeshaada dhiso, and Muqdisho will control only OIL, Diffence, & Foriegn Policy. Hargeysa for presidency, Muqdisho for Capital, and Garowe for PM. Good deal?
;)

How can we be stronger if we can never agree on sharing one country it will only create more hostility Somaliland and Somalia is better of as two separate states. No the people of Somaliland are fed up they have seen Somalia it can never be better than Somaliland. Somalia has enough territory a large portion of fertile land access to sea everything a large population if i was Somalia i would have known the answer.

MoonLight1;785121 wrote:
Freedom, sxb the TFG will be controlled by someone from SL, the president or the pm will be coming from there, so no worries they are on save hands.

Somaliland is not kursi doon saaxib give them president for live and they still would turn down the offer knowing my people. There is no trust between Somaliland and Somalia.

Xaaji sxb Unity is not only about size and land mass, you are trying to divide the andevisable, we have two hostile neighbors who occupy and colonize our ppl, one is 80 million, the other is 35 million, and we Maryooley we are only 10m, so logic says we need to stick together, look at the size of India, and it still will not let Kashmir go, look at the size of china and Russia and they will not let Tibet or Chechnya go, WHY???, because the more population you have equals more power, more economy, more resource, more brains, more strength.

Somaliland is not kursi doon saaxib give them president for live and they still would turn down the offer knowing my people. There is no trust between Somaliland and Somalia.

Who shall we believe xaaji, you or you Suldaan, he seems to be happy to take whats being offered for Somaliland. Caasimad, Madaxweyne, PM, or Gudoomiye Parliement, ;). Xaaji I can assure you in the next few weeks we will be debating about which of those positions is suitable for Somaliland.

The Suldaan says.

Madaxweyne SL buu noqon.

Caasimad waa Hargeysa.

No more 4.5 but 50/50.

Mag dhaw.

Afti.

Goo start, he will get the top 4, but referendum will have to be all Somalia including SL.

Moonlight Somaliland is runned by Politicians, Suldaan Abdilqadir cannot be taken serious on some political matters so believe me on that the people of Somaliland have no interest in ruling Somalia. What do they gain from that exactly can you tell me that ?

i am not talking about Ethiopia and Kenya i am talking about Somaliland and Somalia if me and you cannot coexist as one country than what is the point of wasting our energy on uniting if we know it will never work, Moonlight do you know why the modern Somali republic collapsed because it was not something created by Somalis themselves the modern statehood for Somalis is an alien concept why do you think Puntland resembles the old sultanate of Boqr osman and Suldan Ali Yusuf keenadiid that is the Somali nature of governance .

Se we can forcefully stick together and one side can force the other but this will not work in the long term lots people will only get bitter and see each other as enemies this will continue for a long period and Both Ethiopia and Kenya will be happy in the long term Ethiopia does not want to see a strong Somalia on its feet nor does it wants to see a full fledged recognized Somaliland country. It will play us against each other because we refused to agree to separate. So why not create a healthy society between Somaliland and Somalia.

Freedom   

With the current leadership of TFG with there corrupt nature you put your hopes on it being smooth. Do really think this lot will let go of Power or 4.5 nonsense

Afti for what the independence thing was already done that's not even something negotiable and what is it about magdhaw no somalilander wants magdhow that's a big insult for every freedom one pays a price and somaliland paid also a price for its freedom.

As for the lnd conference its a conference the world is addressing the leaders of the different somali factions. And about amisom and piracy terrorism and all those subjects somaliland leaders were also invited but that does not mean. London is creating something for the somalis not at all the brits have their own interest they do not care about how somalis share power.