Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Chris Allan “Ma Aha Ujeedadayadu Inaanu Isu Keeno Somalia Iyo Somaliland, Waxaanu Og Nahay Dareenka

Waxyaabo badan ayaa isaga darsan dadkaan..

- Qaladaadkii loo geystay Soomaalida degta Woqooyi-galbeed, yaa geystay? yaa masuuliyaddaas lahaa? ma Siyaad Barre iyo Xukuumaddiisa, mise reer Koonfur oo dhan.

- Qaladaadka aad sheegeyso ma reer Woqooyi-galbeed oo kaliya ayaa loo geystay? mise Soomaalida oo dhan ayaa reer walba dhib loo geystay 21 sano ee lasoo dhaafay?

Somaliland and Somalia union was dissolved 21 years ago there is no union there are no relations between Somaliland and Somalia. Those are facts you have to deal with it if not gaacuur needs to visit Somaliland and he will see how he will be treated as a foreigner from another country.

^ Somaliland has never existed before and it didn't exist for the past 21 years either. You are a minority, trying to bark more louder than your limit. lol Sit your butt down and enjoy your rights. Let the majority handle their business

FreshPrince;784192 wrote:
^ Somaliland has never existed before and it didn't exist for the past 21 years either. You are a minority, trying to bark more louder than your limit. lol Sit your butt down and enjoy your rights. Let the majority handle their business!

But you still cry about the Somaliland bullets:D

Saalax   

Xaaji Xunjuf;784191 wrote:
Somaliland and Somalia union was dissolved 21 years ago there is no union there are no relations between Somaliland and Somalia. Those are facts you have to deal with it if not gaacuur needs to visit Somaliland and he will see how he will be treated as a foreigner from another country.

Indeed.

FreshPrince;784192 wrote:
^ Somaliland has never existed before and it didn't exist for the past 21 years either. You are a minority, trying to bark more louder than your limit. lol Sit your butt down and enjoy your rights. Let the majority handle their business

Hahahaha, exactly! There is a famous Somali proverb that says, the "Langaab" bark the most loudest. These minority Separatists think they are something to reckon with. lol

Those are facts you have to deal with it if not gaacuur needs to visit Somaliland and he will see how he will be treated as a foreigner from another country.

:D:D

I don't have to visit Hargeysa, I am already in Jigjiga Yariisey! So XX malaha adigaa foreigner ah oo qaxooti ku ah wadan kale..

Gaacuur;784197 wrote:
:D
:D

I don't have to visit Hargeysa, I am already in Jigjiga Yariisey! So XX malaha adigaa foreigner ah oo qaxooti ku ah wadan kale..

I am one of the many founding fathers of the Somaliland republic i can get you arrested if i see you in hargeysa not in a Million years you will visit Somaliland and you know that:D

Saalax   

Gaacuur;784190 wrote:

- Qaladaadka aad sheegeyso ma reer Woqooyi-galbeed oo kaliya ayaa loo geystay? mise Soomaalida oo dhan ayaa reer walba dhib loo geystay 21 sano ee lasoo dhaafay?

His your head of state go ask him why he only apologized to Somaliland. End point, there is no unity between Somaliland Somalia.

NASSIR   

This conference is not about compare and contrast of some entities and their history, political weight or relative stride in creating peace, law and order But it's about bringing wider representatives from the motherland to the round-table. Representatives might also be from other regions such as Khaatumo, Bay & Bakool, Sanaag region, Jubaland, etc. Great Britain desires this conference to be much different from previous, failed ones. For this one to succeed, it has to be inclusive and earn legitimacy in the public eye.

Gaacuur, when you go to Hergeisa, what did they said to you on the Airport? LOL

I kid you not, they said to me "Wa mowaadin". Meaning, I am not a foreigner. I had both Passports. I used my Somalia Passport and I was classified as "nin wadanka uu dhashtay". LOL

Waa runtaa IAmRevolution :D

XX wuu kaftamayaa, ee cid iga xigto Hargeysa ma jirto, teeda kale SOL qadiyadda taalo (ee ah wadan gooni ah baan nahay) kama jirto meel kale..

Runta waxay tahay walaalahyga reer Waqooyi project-gaan ay samaysteen 20 sano ka hor, haddii uu shaqayn waaye waxaa la gudboon iney iska iloobaan, dibna wadankooda iyo dalkooda la jaan qaadaan..

Saalax;784200 wrote:
His your head of state go ask him why he only apologized to Somaliland. End point, there is no unity between Somaliland Somalia.

Sababta uu Madaxweynuhu apologize u bixinayo waa ADINKA, reeraha kale cidna dhibki la isu geystay kama sheekeyso, adinka oo kaliya ayaa mar walba ku celceliya, kana dhiga wax aanan laga gudbi karin la iskuna saamixi karin..

Saalax   

Gaacuur Somaliland people do not want a reunion with Somalia as seen in it's cities weeks ago young and old,

no matter how many times your head of states

apologize.

Saalax;784220 wrote:
Gaacuur Somaliland people do not want a reunion with Somalia as seen in it's cities week ago young and old,

no matter how many times your head of states

apologize. Get that in your head.

Salax why is he begging