Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Burco imams call for a peaceful solution between those in conflict in Buhoodle.

A_Khadar   

This is what I was calling all alone saying where are they, Imams and Culimo? I was expecting them to exactly say to their militia is wrong to attack towns are not theirs.. If they don't say it, I don't see them any different than that famous Suldan from Burco who was entrusted to mediate between sides with the Kalshale dispute and after witness concluded the two sides both own the place and should share.. He is one of most repected Suldan's in Burco with such behaviors..

Somalia   

After they lose. Why didn't they call for the peaceful solution BEFORE they went to war and LOST.

:D

Imams when it suits them.

A_Khadar;780826 wrote:
This is what I was calling all alone saying where are they, Imams and Culimo? I was expecting them to exactly say to their militia is wrong to attack towns are not theirs.. If they don't say it, I don't see them any different than that famous Suldan from Burco who was entrusted to mediate between sides with the Kalshale dispute and after witness concluded the two sides both own the place and should share.. He is one of most repected Suldan's in Burco with such behaviors..

Suldaan Cismaan suldaan cali Suldaan madar bin Suldan Xirsi Amaan bin Sultaan Diiriye is the most respectable Sultaan in Somaliland he just wanted the folks in Qurilugud and in buuhoodle to come to a long lasting peaceful solution what can possibly go wrong sharing a few water wells are you not all ilmaabtiyo ehel qaraabo ma ceel laga cabo ba dhibaata ah? Hellow this is the 21 century. By the way it was not his idea the sultaan from garowe and the sultaan from awdal and Sultan Cismaan agreed on this so don't just blame the Sultan.

A_Khadar   

Stop speading your lie virus. It was his idea and probably he want two clans to fight more. Sharing isn't an issue. Go listen Wariis Abdikarim when he was speaking at Shagalle what he said? He said nomads from qurulugud and beyond are right now here with their livestocks and getting water from this Bali bahind me. So sharing water and grass never being an issue but building every spot and land grabbing is the issue..

Akash   

SNM tactics whenever they lose battlefield they call peace how many years sheikh Aden Siiro was preaching that SNM militia as mujahideen saviours

Xaaji Xunjuf;780833 wrote:
Suldaan Cismaan suldaan cali Suldaan madar bin Suldan Xirsi Amaan bin Sultaan Diiriye.

You think by writing out his entire name, father's name, grandfather's name, great-grandfather's name, great-great-grandfather's name and great-great-great-grandfather's name, he will be taken serious, respected and won't have his body dragged on the dirt? lol

^^ What the sultan is in burco with his people what are you on about he comes from the line of sultans dates back all the way in the 17 century and he is respected by the people of Somaliland. That's why even the garaad clan wanted him to mediate between them and the clan from qurilugud.