Sign in to follow this  
Mintid Farayar

Even the Brits are not certain of Somaliland's Attendance

Shirka Soomaalida ee loogu qabanayo London oo lagu casuumay Puntland, Somaliland, Galmudug iyo Ahlusunna

Jimco, Jannaayo 27, 2012 (HOL) − Shirka London loogu qabanayo Soomaalida ayaa la sheegay in lagu casuumay maamullada Somaliland, Puntland, Galmudug, Ahlusuna iyo weliba DKMG ah, iyadoo la sheegay in shirkaas uusan ahayn mid dib u heshiisiin ah balse uu yahay mid looga hadlayo xaaladda ammaan ee dalka.

Ergayga Britain ee Soomaaliya, Matt Baugh ayaa sheegay in maamulladan ay ku casuumeen shirka, wuxuuse sheegay inuusan xaqiijin karin in Somaliland ay imaan doorto shirka iyo in kale, isagoo ugu baaqay dhammaan maamullada inay kasoo qaybgalaan.

"Shirkan waxaa mid looga hadlayo sidii nabad Soomaaliya loogu heli lahaa kaddib sannado badan oo colaado ah," ayuu yiri Mr Baugh oo BBC-da u warramayay isagoo intaas ku daray in shirkan lagu casuumay sidoo kale dalalka daneeya arrimaha Soomaaliya.

Waxaa sidoo kale, shirkan lagu casuumay sida uu ergaygu sheegay dhammaan saxiixayaashii Raodmap-ka, waxaana dowladda KMG ah uga qaybgalay madaxda sare sida Madaxweynaha, guddoomiyaha baarlamankaa iyo ra'iisul wasaaraha.

"Qorshaha shirkan waa in caalamka la tuso dhibaatada ka jirta Soomaaliya gaar ahaan dhinaca ammaanka iyo sidii xal loogu heli lahaa. Sidoo kale arrimaha aan diiradda saarayno waxaa ka mid ah burcadbadeedda," ayuu Mr Baugh.

Maamullada lagu casuumay shirkan ayaan ka hadlin, iyadoo Somaliland ay horay u sheegtay inay ka go'day Soomaaliya, balse caalamka kama aysan helin aqoonsi ku aaddan gooni-isku-taaggeeda.

Ergayga Britain ee Soomaaliya ayaa booqday dhawaan Muqdisho iyo Hargeysa, halkaasoo uu kulammo kula yeeshay madaxda DKMG ah ee Soomaaliya iyo kuwa maamulka Somaliland.

Maxamed Xaaji Xuseen, Hiiraan Online

maxuseen@hiiraan.com

Muqdisho, Soomaaliya

http://www.hiiraan.com/news/2012/Jan/wararka_maanta27-16738.htm

Carafaat   

You think SL would give him assurance or he would risk his repution by confirming their attendence?

Mintid, SL is going weather you like or not. :D

For the ill-informed:

Siilaanyo is a politician at the end of the day. He will compare the benefits of attendance vs. the damage to his brand. He will feel out the barometer/political winds at home and after many late night consultations with different interest groups in Hargeisa, he will come to a decision.

The final decision might surprise some...

Carafaat   

Mintid, what is more important then his brand is to do whatever is in their interest of his people. that is why they elected him and not be 'principal'.

Carafaat   

Somalia, Somaliland has been boycotting 20 years the failed attemps of your uncles to create a goverment.

So go pray for your sake and mine that it will workout this time.

One of the amusing things re:SOL is the arrival of posters who's political awakening occurred only a year or two before. Therefore, they incredulously believe that the Somali political timeline began at the time of their discovery. Add in the seasonings of the daily stories they hear from the old ladies in their households (huddling from the freezing winter outside) who regale them with the mythical supremacy of their clan.

Having said that, consider this:

If Somaliland refused the invitation of the U.S. Congress to participate in a Congressional Hearing along with factions from the South on June 25,2009, it's not completely out of the realm of possibility that it might refuse this invitation.

Carafaat   

Didnt Siilanyo go to the meeting that Riyaale refused back in 2010?

Mintid, open your eyes and come join me, Siilanyo and your uncles Buuba, Jaamac Qaalib, Suldaan Abdiqadir on the bandwagon. :D

Somalia   

Carafaat;780646 wrote:
Somalia, Somaliland has been boycotting 20 years the failed attemps of your uncles to create a goverment.

So go pray for your sake and mine that it will workout this time.

This one is by your daddy. At least my uncles benefited from it. ;)

Carafaat;780691 wrote:
Didnt Siilanyo go to the meeting that Riyaale refused back in 2010?

Mintid, open your eyes and come join me, Siilanyo and your uncles Buuba, Jaamac Qaalib, Suldaan Abdiqadir on the bandwagon.
:D

Carafaat,

Surely you jest. What have been the fates of these men in their own land (Somaliland) - exile, jailing at the first sighting within the airport, and more jailing. To consider Siilaanyo a Unionist, shows you're either extremely confused (as you yourself admitted in different threads, at least in the 'identity' department) or simply, another 'charlatan' once again posing as a Somalilander. There's no point being in Hargeisa if you're a Unionist. The environment is physically and mentally too hostile for it. For those of us who regular journey back home, it's a reality we're acutely aware of (and quite content with).

Carafaat   

Mintid Farayar;780702 wrote:
Also, to correct you, Siilaanyo did not go to the meeting. Only Faroole and a rep from the TFG.

Minti, inadeer, you must be illinformed. For Siilanyo and his current FM did attend a meeting organised by the US Congres on Somalia together with Faroole as chairmen of Kulmiye. When Riyaale declined for the invite. Ask Ngonge or Ood, if you dout my lineage ya Suldaan. :D

Somalia   

Carafaat;780699 wrote:
little Somalia, ka leexo meesha. I am discussing here with my cousin Mintid.

Oh, sorry for winning an argument. :D

Careful, careful, Carafaat. Waar maad joogtid. I'm trying to finesse you out of embarrassment when it comes to your facts. Once again the meeting was attended only by Farole and the TFG on the Somali side. Siilaanyo and his shadow foreign minister (at the time) went to Washington some weeks later and had a private meeting with the congressman (Payne of NJ) at his office. I could provide you with all the relevant documentation but then you must promise never to speak until spoken to and always leave the room in the presence of those more informed, deal?

Don't have a heart attack now. I'm only kidding about the last part....