Sign in to follow this  
The Hermet

As Francis Fukuyama would say...we have reached the end of history

IN WATCHING the flow of events over the past decade or so, it is hard to avoid the feeling that something very fundamental has happened in Somali politics. The past 20 years has seen a flood of articles stating the end of Somaliland and the rise of this force or that force but to the contrary Somaliland is the oldest and most stable state in the former Somali Republic from its rebirth in 1991 after the collapes and overthrough of the central government. With this said its downfall and demise has been prayed for for decades by its opponents no more so then in the media outlets of websites. 20 years in, 20 years stronger the hounds are still dreaming of Somalilands demise and downfall and in commemorating this never ending Somali literary ********* it dawns on us all again...as the crowed of continuous hounds scream for blood that will never materialise and in most cases turns into their very own blood, city or villages being overrun.

In essence after many decades the Somali entity or the Somali state has been without a government for more then 20 years. The only country in modern history to have spent such a level of instability and has fundementally stop existing as a state all together. One would assume that with all that things that have gone wrong for this state things could only get better: however famine, terrorism and piracy has also plauged this country as well. As Somali's enters another year of foriegn occupation at the hands of its naighbours and other states: and the peace attained thus far seems to be artificial as bombs and hit and run attacked occur daily..what next for the worlds most troubled country?

In essence a state requires: a population: permanent at that: with national tax revenue, institutions that enable the people to feed the state whether its military, finances, economics or even ideas. It needs stability and peace that is self generated and self maintain with and by institutions that are unique to the ground and circumstances. Somalia lacks this even in puntland that pretends to attain it there are daily killings, poverty is indemic creating the excellent breading grounds for a black market: from human trafficing, piracy, fake currencies. This black market has the support of the local government and its claimed by many experts that it itself is involved. Furthermore its oil venture in reality: when you examine the size of the company and the infrstructure, the location, the instability its commensence that this is in all just a pipe dream of temporary boasting.

The institutions of the state: are actually getting weaker: as the unelected plastic chair parliment remains divided on who even leads them. The "somali military" are in reality quickly tought and undisplined, mainly depending on the A.U. for support. Kenya's recent rejection of invading kismayo has also guarenteed alshabaab a permanent base which consists of the second largest city in Southern somalia ensuring this force is not going anywhere anytime soon. It also obvious that both kenya and ethiopia are not interested in stabilising somalia but want to weaken alshabab before return home. As the deadline of august quickly approaches for the last somali interm government attempt 21. As the drums beat for another conference for Somalia the hounds scream again for somaliland blood but as the previous conferences have proved it will not attend this one ethier. As the years have gone by: many attempts have been made to weaken Somaliland. whether it be terorist attacked founded inside somalia. whether it is fake represenation within fake conference or fake government and now with the declaration of non-states created out of nothing, that will rule over nothing but will they themselves need help. With the failure of this last attempt to derail somaliland. I take the view that as in the case of Communism with the fall of the soviet union..this is the end of Somali history..as anarchy seems to be the pervailing permanent reality of the former state. In contrast to Somaliland. The enemies are getting tired and its clear for all to see the end is nigh... :cool:

:cool: interesting times indeeed.

the enemy is at it's lowest point, busy with how somaliland women are this & that!!!! that's how powerful they are:D

Ragna kala tage,dumarna waa iskujiraan.

One would think after 20 yrs of devastation they would steer left for a change & try to come up with a new strategy but they still spewing hate hoping it might give respite from the misery.Somaliland has long passed the critical stage and is into a promising new horizon.Delusional folks won't stand in their way or they be crushed.

Carafaat   

you do understand that this is the reaction that those few Siyadist want from you guys?? They dont speak on behalf of Somalia, try to remember that!!!!!!

Carafaat in all honousty: We want the best for Mugdisho and somalia we just stating how we see things..i mean we didnt create the mess its just our analysis of it The Siyadists have been and continue to be the posion that Somalia has failed to settle from....but in all truth..the people of Mugdisho are good decent lot..no problems there...we just attempting to remove the posion from between us...build the two states God destined. We know Mugdisho loves us...the love is mutual...:D

Carafaat   

hermet, you are ignorent and you dont even know it. most folks you are discussing here with are from either Maakhir, SSC or Somali-Ethiopia region. they have nothing to do with Muqdisho nor Somalia. wax fahan.

Carafaat;780003 wrote:
hermet, you are ignorent and you dont even know it. most folks you are discussing here with are from either Maakhir, SSC or Somali-Ethiopia region. they have nothing to do with Muqdisho nor Somalia. wax fahan.

My views are my views: i dont speak for my countrymen..i speak for myself...and i base my opinions on the logical analysis that i have made from examining somali history and politics...i dont care were you are from interest is interest..and objective is objective..:)

Carafaat   

The Hermet;780006 wrote:
My views are my views: i dont speak for my countrymen..i speak for myself...and i base my opinions on the logical analysis that i have made from examining somali history and politics...i dont care were you are from
interest is interest..and objective is objective
:)

that is true, Hermet. But its all about strategy. every id.iot can have a life objective and interest in life, but only few achieve it. :D