Sign in to follow this  
IAmRevolution

Are we cursed or Are there Impostors within us, creating the rift?

lol@ Sayid Abdulle Hassan created Somaliweyn...the footsoldier of the mad mullah forces of the Sudan created Somaliweyn..The mans history highlights his only passion was to fight against the british and remove them from Somaliland..this was a hatred he developed as a footsoldier in the sudan when he fought for the forces of the mahdi a title he adopted later on. Somaliweyn as a concept was created and born in Somaliland as history shows: It was Somaliland that engaged in persuading the South to form a union which would hence include Djibouti, Somali Galbed and NFD.

In terms of your people living in areas...land and population are two different things my friend Dervish...its a known fact you live in the most isolated and inhospitable land somali's inhabit, is it down to weakness or choice i dont know... look at Bari, Eastern Sool, Eastern Sanag and nugaaal...as an example they are without doubt the most inhospitable land within Somalia with sporadic villages..you have land that no one wants in abundance mashalah..no one denies that but like i said its sporadically populated. The largest urbanised centers of the former Somali republic as everyone is aware is Mugdisho and its locality and Hargaisa and its locality...its a known fact...with that said even looking at the population centres of and mass shows..you are a minority saxib. Kenya is kenya and Ethiopia is Ethiopia..they dont count because they aint yours. :D

furthermore even though the first defectors were SSDF we all know they sat in Ethiopia doing nothing and actually raised the Ethiopian flag inside Somalia: The SNM were thee primary force to remove Siad Barre from Somaliland and hence when this was done: the somali central bank collapesed..which is a known fact..

Furthermore Dervish the man wasnt even a puritant muslim: he was a believer in mystisim hence why the whirling dervish...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJIofU-0jC0

And i dont know why you love him so much because the man killed more las canoders then Somaliland and the British put together: do your research...he wiped out more then half your people..women and children had to be resettled after the war in towns like Shieck, Burco and Hargaisa.

NASSIR;779295 wrote:
The Somali struggle is based on the forces of unity against the forces of disunity and secession.

Since 91', and that's what your main beef is? lol

Unbelievable

Dervish   

The Hermet;779308 wrote:
Furthermore Dervish the man wasnt even a puritant muslim: he was a believer in mystisim hence why the whirling dervish...

And i dont know why you love him so much because the man killed more las canoders then Somaliland and the British put together: do your research...he wiped out more then half your people..women and children had to be resettled after the war in towns like Shieck, Burco and Hargaisa.

You are a product of the snm I don't blame you for your ignorance.