Sign in to follow this  
IAmRevolution

Are we cursed or Are there Impostors within us, creating the rift?

It doesn't make sense that a nation of less than 20 million people, to be divided so much. We are "supposedly" one people, with the same religion (Islam), with the same culture (Hidaha iyo Dhaqanka Somaliyeed), with the same language, at least 85% of us (Af-Somali), YET the Somalis of NFD, Somali Galbeed, Somalia, and Djibouti are so divided, with so much animosity, it forces one to question himself/herself of the truth behind this senseless struggle, senseless division and ridiculous arguments.

We had a civil war. Instead of moving on towards positively changing our future and the future of our kids, we turned on to one another, in annihilating each other's existence. In dominating each other's lives, resources, history and most of our territories.

Nations that were colonized far more than us are far more united than us. Nations that are landlocked, with over 200 different ethnicities are far more united than us. Nations that consist of more than 2 different faiths are far more united than us.

I ask you, my fellow SOL members. What is causing the rift between us? Who is manipulating our unity? What is the cause to this immature dismay that we have been suffering from for the past 130 years? Yes, for the past 130 years, the Somali people have turned their eyes away from the external enemies and turned their focus towards creating an internal division that existed not less than 120 years ago.

Blaming the SNM, the SNF, the USC, the SSDF, the USP, the SPM, the ONLF, the SDM, the SSNM, has to come to an end.

Are we cursed by Allah or are there impostors within us, creating the division and animosity from within?

Somalia   

Interestingly enough, I've been contemplating the very idea that we might have a set of primitive people in our midst. I mean, what could the explanation be otherwise? You stated it, we are a homogeneous people, the only ones in Africa apart from Botswana.

So maybe we should explore whom in our midst is this primate and how shall we defeat him.

Somalia;779247 wrote:
Interestingly enough, I've been contemplating the very idea that we might have a set of primitive people in our midst. I mean, what could the explanation be otherwise? You stated it, we are a homogeneous people, the only ones in Africa apart from Botswana.

So maybe we should explore whom in our midst is this primate and how shall we defeat him.

Lets start by examing Somalia and his lot... hahahaha:D

no in all seriousness the problem with Somali's is the vision required for nation building and nation maintaining. Your right Somalia went through alot of problems but historically speaking its problems have been comming from one corner...lets look at the facts...the very concept of Somali unity was born today in the most anti unionist somali state: Somaliland, ask yourself why..because Somalia robbed this state of its equal share in terms of politics, governance and furthermore used its tax dollars to wipe out a large portion of its population? so in essence you have the very prioneers of Somaliweyn being attacked...furthermore block have had control of Somalia and have pretty much led it off a cliff with severe political immaturity..if you look back since 1960 unificiation between Somaliland and Somalia... Siad barre war with Ethiopia were he failed to allign himself with ethier the Soviet Union or U.S.A. committing Suicide and costing Somali's the Somali Galbed. not only that but we are also familiar with their support of the Ethiopian invasion of Somalia which removed the islamic courts union the only entity to establish peace across Somalia due to petty power politics, they also supported the american invasion against general aided...therefore with this said its clear the somali poison is coming from one direction. I see the solution to the Somali problem as simple to solve... Give the people of Mugdisho total control over the entire former italian state of Somalia with a central government seeing they are the majority and somalia is to small to be a federal state...furthermore Somaliland will not back down so instead of further blood shed its rights as a soverign state as of pre 1960 union with Somalia has to be respected. Therefore cancelling out the poison that has been holding Somalia behind with the real clan politics and problems... :D

This is the only political solution: a Two state solution dominated by Mugdisho and Hargaisa to cancel out the poison that has destroyed Somalia since 1960... :D

Showqi   

Qabyaalad, dhibaatadu waa qabyaladii oo aynu dhan walba u isticmaalay. Siyaasadii waxaa loo isticmaalay qabiil (R/wasaaruhu waa qolama? Madax waa qolama?). Guurkii waxaa loo isticmaalay qabiil (Ninka inanta inaga soo doontay waa qolama?). Deegaankii waxaa loo isticmaalay qabiil (Magaaladan qabiilkee daga. Jaarkaagu waa qolama?)

Soomaaliya xaalada ka jirta maanta waxa weeye in aan qofka aqoontisii lagu tix galinin. In aan qofka kartidisii lagu tix galinin. In aan qofka maalkiisii lagu tix galinin. Laakiin qabiil iyo hebel waa reer hebel ay wax walba ka muhiim santahay.

Inta aynu Qabiilka isticmaaleyno, Soomaaliya in ay sii kala qayb qaybsanto mooyee waligeed Qaran noqon meyso.

Dervish   

uchi;779274 wrote:
What is Hermet talking about? Please write that again.

He's basically blaming all Of somalia's woes on the Tribe that starts with the. No surprise coming from him.

^^^ the facts speak for themselves...I didnt create history...history is history facts are facts...it just takes people to remind people of those facts and create a political solution based on historical facts...The future of the preservation of the Somali race is in two seperate states run from Mugdisho and Hargaisa and the isolation and limitation of the cancer that has plagued somali's since 1960.

Dervish   

We are Somalia, from the north to the south, Eastern Ethiopia and northern Kenya, we are EVERYWHeRE. There is no Somalia without us, we built this country others destroyed it. Soil sanaag and Cayn is us, there is no escaping our clout and history, the greatest history in Somalia. You are but a meager footnote in a lost chapter. Somalia is coming back to life and history won't be kind to you people.

What history do you have? other then political and military failures in every level. Somalilanders created the xeer tribal system, they wrote the somali language, they made the largest colonial power on earth sign their terms, they created the political concept of Somaliweyn, Were heads of the first independent somali state, they lead in the liberation of djibouti and Somalia...they destroyed and raped your uncle and his large army leaving you refugees up until today running around screaming khatumooo loool... Saxib what history do you have?? you have no history what so ever...Even in terms of tribe you live in villages like las canod and bosaso...While Somalilanders live in major cities like Hargaisa, Burco, Borama and others which are heavily populated.. The people of Mugdisho are the mostnumerious in Somalia followed by Somalilanders in the present state of Somalia you are a minority which is about to be ripped apart between two states and you or your khatumoo forces loool cant do anything about it.. Even in Ethiopia Somalilanders live from Gashamo to Dagaxbuur and Aware which is the entire former Reserve Area.

Enjoy life in exile with the likes of Galayd screaming bacaaaaaaac .:cool:

I think that says it all...when your leader and savour throws in the towel we can mutually except this is the end of the line.

But dont feel bad..considering your long list of losses i thought you would be use to it by now?? ;)

Dervish   

False the Borama script was developed by the people of awdal, true your tribe signed a contract with the British allowing them to colonise your people and land, False the concept of somaliweyne was developed by the great siyad mohamed Abdullah Hassan and his Darwiish army whom fought a crippling 20+ year resistance against the greatest super power on earth. Fought in the name of All Somalis from the north to the south. The same Somaliweyne we fight for today. Contrary to what your snm propaganda tells you, but siad barre's first rebel defectors were people in his own tribe, yea the tribe that starts with a D. The snm rebel group was formed many years later. And another false, our people settle in sool sanaag, Cayn, entire puntland, and that's just the north of Somalia. Face it bro as upset as it makes you, u know I'm right.

Somalia   

The Hermet;779288 wrote:
What history do you have? other then political and military failures in every level.
Somalilanders created the xeer tribal system
they wrote the somali language,
they made the largest colonial power on earth sign their terms, they created the political concept of Somaliweyn, Were heads of the first independent somali state, they lead in the liberation of djibouti and Somalia...they destroyed and raped your uncle and his large army leaving you refugees up until today running around screaming khatumooo loool...
Saxib what history do you have?? you have no history what so ever...Even in terms of tribe you live in villages like las canod and bosaso...While Somalilanders live in major cities like Hargaisa, Burco, Borama and others which are heavily populated.. The people of Mugdisho are the mostnumerious in Somalia followed by Somalilanders in the present state of Somalia you are a minority which is about to be ripped apart between two states and you or your khatumoo forces loool cant do anything about it.. Even in Ethiopia Somalilanders live from Gashamo to Dagaxbuur and Aware which is the entire former Reserve Area.

Enjoy life in exile with the likes of Galayd screaming bacaaaaaaac .:cool:

I think that says it all...when your leader and savour throws in the towel we can mutually except this is the end of the line.

But dont feel bad..considering your long list of losses i thought you would be use to it by now??
;)

Every single thing you said is false. I think I lost like 4 IQ points after reading that.

Dervish   

Somalia;779298 wrote:
Every single thing you said is
false
. I think I lost like 4 IQ points after reading that.

I'm pretty sure the only 3 forms of Somali script were 1. The Borama script developed by reer awdal

2. The osmaniya script developed by the late Boqor of present day puntland

3. And lastly the very writing system we all use today was developed by the siad barre regime.

Hermit is a failure