Sign in to follow this  
Narniah

Gobilo Gobilo?

Narniah   

I'm looking for more information on this dance.

I need the fast paced Nakruma version for my schools tradional day (gonna do a lil performance and show them how it's done).

The palestinians are known to steal the show every year with their dabka. This time I want us to mesmerize the crowd:p

Help me out pretty please...:)

It is more easier if you do buraanbur. I think that is more easier and widely known by others that will be in your group. But if you really want goobile, Youtube it nooh. Daleys heesteeda caanka ah kuu soo baxeyso perhaps.

Here is a clip that might help you, however.

Narniah   

^MMA Buranbur is boring and too long. We want something upbeat, happy, exciting that engages the crowd.=)

We are going to do the Dhanto & Gobilo.=)

I don't want the dalees version, I youtubed that it's an old song and has no beat. I'd like the Nakruma version, but unfortunately I can't find it on youtube. Just a bunch of old songs with bad sound.=(

Narniah   

^MMA omg that's what I'm looking for Love how they danced. :D beautiful!

But yeah the sound is a lil low. Mp3 would be awesome bro if you can find it! I appreciate it.=)

edit: I see you found the one with the perfect sound (Yey! Thanks MMA your awesome. From here on smooth sailing I hope for me lol.

=)

Showqi   

Good choice Narniah,Gobilo Gobilo is hot. Waliba waxaan jecelahay marka si fiican loo soo qaban qaabiyo ee dharka hidaha iyo dhaqanka lagu ciyaarayo.

Narniah   

^MMA Gosh the dirac is such a hassle, and they make them bigger and bigger nowadays, I'll be swimming in it. I don't really wear it!

I'm not sure what I'll wear, some girls will wear guntino. Maybe if I can pin my garbasar like a Hijab I can wear a dirac, we'll see lol.

Deffo will rep the blue & white for sure.=)

Narniah   

Showqi;779236 wrote:
Good choice Narniah,Gobilo Gobilo is hot. Waliba waxaan jecelahay marka si fiican loo soo qaban qaabiyo ee dharka hidaha iyo dhaqanka lagu ciyaarayo.

Thanks Showqi.:) I'm gonna make sure everything look's and sounds impeccable. We will be traditionally dressed, it's all about Somalia.