Sign in to follow this  
samjamaa

rise of unmarried somalis (men women)

That's good to know sxb but if you wait Nuune, qiyaamaha kugu dhici doona, so get going. That said, I heard you are actually going up north since meelbaa shidaal ka dilaacey layiri. Boowe might be replacing aboow and believe Boowe wey qaniini.

p.s. Xiin already wafti buu direy

Blessed   

Che -Guevara;780912 wrote:
Stop baiting marka:p

LOL. Dadka ha igu dirin. I'm just trying to help the poor soul to demystify the issue on her own. Laakin waxaan umaleeynayaa in the usual educated xaliimo vs dhagax faarax sheeko ka macaantahay?

BOB   

Che -Guevara;781003 wrote:
That's good to know sxb but if you wait Nuune, qiyaamaha kugu dhici doona, so get going. That said, I heard you are actually going up north since meelbaa shidaal ka dilaacey layiri. Boowe might be replacing aboow and believe Boowe wey qaniini.

p.s. Xiin already wafti buu direy

LOL war yaysan i qaniinin ee iga daa hadaba shidaalkeeda ari carbeed ha cabee. Nuune waa fuley oo waan ku ogaa taa laakiin adigana excusekaaga maxaa waaye? LOL

Peace, Love & Unity.

somalee   

samjamaa;779955 wrote:
good men looking any way to scape from poor Africa, isn't it?

we perfer going to nearest local Mosque

Good Lord! All this time I thought you're a dude. Something manly about your typing...

samjamaa   

*Blessed;781007 wrote:
LOL. Dadka ha igu dirin. I'm just trying to help the poor soul to demystify the issue on her own. Laakin waxaan umaleeynayaa in the usual educated xaliimo vs dhagax faarax sheeko ka macaantahay?

The prophet said "Marriage is half of your faith", and there is someone for everyone if Allah has meant it for you, but you have to believe that Marriage maybe isn´t for everyone, not all of us are destined to be married.

Blessed hunn, I know marriage is a big deal to many ladies and that is true but in other hand I believed as Muslim in qadar.

But if you want my opinion about the topic, I have notice here in arab countries that somalis women work hard to get a great job to support their families , while most men keep complaining about how tough life is here and instead of doing something sit coffee places and say it's not their fault!!!