Sign in to follow this  
Maaddeey

Quran challenges Atheists!

quran problem comes out when you translate from classical arabic to any other languages that you understand more than arabic.

after you read it then probably you start to doubt if this is was gods word or its just anciant book which was written by ancient people. i would say quran is better to not translate it. i love quran recitation its arabic form.

its very spritual. like sheikh abdulbasit abdulsamat recitation . pls listen this it makes you cry.

Boondheere;791338 wrote:
quran problem comes out when you translate from classical arabic to any other languages that you understand more than arabic.

after you read it then probably you start to doubt if this is was gods word or its just anciant book which was written by ancient people.

may the almighty guide you and us to the right path.........alahuma amin.

shaki in one aspect of the diin, doesn't make one out automatically.

faarah22   

oooooh pleeease drop that holier than thou shidh right now. just coz arabs exported it yesterday you pretend you own it. smh wakeup fool. emancipate yourself from mental slavery

Maaddeey   

Boondheere, sxb. you were saying Scholars explanations is not needed. Now the word 'adnaa' has two meanings and the tafseer i posted matches the place.

Lakin tafsirka 'adnaa'-ba ka soo tag. sow cajaaib ma leh in Nin Carab ah oon wax akhrin waxna qorin uu si kalsooni ku jirto u sheego in laga adkaan doono Roman empire sanado yar gudahood, haddana sidaa lafteeda ay u dhacday!, yaa u sheegay?.

Naxar, I hope you are not from the ones said to be: 'Summun Bukmun Cumyun'.

maddeey dhamaan scholarskii fasirayey aayadan waxay ku fasireen in english " near "

Sahih International

In the nearest land. But they, after their defeat, will overcome Muhsin Khan

In the nearer land (Syria, Iraq, Jordan, and Palestine), and they, after their defeat, will be victorious Pickthall(non muslim translator)

In the nearer land, and they, after their defeat will be victorious Yusuf Ali

In a land close by; but they, (even) after (this) defeat of theirs, will soon be victorious Shakir

In a near land, and they, after being vanquished, shall overcome Dr. Ghali

In the more adjacent (i.e., more easy to reach; the Levant) (part) of the earth. And even after their being overcome, they will overcome (the others)

xitaa not a singel one kuma fasirin the word "Lowest"

garnaqsi ayaa ka dhawaajiyey arinta ah markii ay la ogaadey inay death sea ay tahay lowest land of the world, markaa ka dib aad aayada micnaheedii badasheen.

Maaddeey arrinta ah prophet mohamed peace on him was " nin aan waxba akhrin aan waxba qorin" first Mohamed quraanka afkiisa ayuu ka sheegayey ka dibna dad ayaa qorayey maxamed afkiisa waxa ka soo baxa.

masalan Somalia waxaa jira boqolaal Gabyaa ah oo aan waxba qorin waxna akhrin. haddii nin gabyaa ah uu gabay tiriyo oo aan aniga gabaygii ka qoro micnaheedu maaha wax mucjiso ah.

nabi maxamed quraanka afkiisa luqadiisa hooyo qaasatan lahjada qabiilka qureeysh ayuu afkiisa ka oranayey, ka dibna dadka ag fadhiya ayaa xafidi jiray ama qori jiray.

quraankana 64% wuxuu ka kooban yahay sheekooyin 600 sano quraanka ka hor qornaa ee ku qornaa buuga bibelka midka yahuuda iyo midka kirishtaanka. marka sxb arrintan ah prophet maxameed wuxuu ahaa nin aan waxba qorin ama waxba akhrin wax sidaa u sii buuran maaha waayo anigoon waxba qorin ayaan afka wax ka sheegi karaa kuna sheegi karaa afkeeyga hooyo ka dibna oran karaa ilaaheey ayaa ii soo dhiibay.

Maaddeey   

^^meel kalaad ila aadday sxb. dib ugu noqo, waxa mucjisada ah maaha ummi-nimada Rasuulka (scw) ee waa dhacdada uu ka sheekeeyey ee u dhacday sida uu sheegay, faahim dah yaa beeh?.

Maaddeey   

Zakir Naik's live telecast at Oxford Union (Islam & 21st century)

Part one

Part two

Part Three

Part four

Part five

Part six

Part seven

Maaddeey;792469 wrote:
Part seven

Maaddeey on this video dr zakir was asked about if someone leaves Islam the penalty or why islam wants that person to be killed

and dr Zakir said according hádiith there is no death penalty the person who leave Islam.

maddeey do you agree whit dr zakar qofkii islaamka ka baxdo xukunkeeda Dil maaha???

Maaddeey   

Boondheere, whether I agree with him or not is not the issue, waa mas'alah khilaafiyah ah oo Abuu Xaniifa baa qaba inaan la dilin. Ee scientific findings ee Quranku horay u sii sheegay ka warran?.

maddeey quran has no scientific verses . the verse you translated " the lowest" is just you changed the meaning of the verse because non of quran tanslators translated that way. all of them translated "Near" .

Maddeey what about Dulqarnayn reaching the sittings of the sun and founding sun sitting on murkry water. is that also scientific or its just ancient people thought Sun setts down some where but today we know the sun never setts down, it's just disappears from you because of rotation of the planet.

maaddeey quran and scientific are far from eachother sxb.

Garnaqsi   
Zakir Naik's address at the Oxford Union was one of the worst performances I've ever seen. I was cringing the whole time.