Sign in to follow this  
Maaddeey

Quran challenges Atheists!

Maaddeey   

Asalamu Calaykum,

As Quran is directly from Allah, its best to engage atheists and other non-believers with its message.

I will only post the bare Ayat that I come across and rarely mention lengthy tafsiir of Scholars unless I am compelled to do so.

Just hit them hard with it plain and simple!.

Search For: 52:29-52:36 - -

At-Tur (The Mount)

فَذَكِّرْ فَمَا أَنتَ بِنِعْمَتِ رَبِّكَ بِكَاهِنٍ وَلَا مَجْنُونٍ (52:29)

52:29 (Y. Ali) Therefore proclaim thou the praises (of thy Lord): for by the Grace of thy Lord, thou art no (vulgar) soothsayer, nor art thou one possessed.

At-Tur (The Mount)

أَمْ يَقُولُونَ شَاعِرٌ نَّتَرَبَّصُ بِهِ رَيْبَ الْمَنُونِ (52:30)

52:30 (Y. Ali) Or do they say:- "A Poet! we await for him some calamity (hatched) by Time!"

At-Tur (The Mount)

قُلْ تَرَبَّصُوا فَإِنِّي مَعَكُم مِّنَ الْمُتَرَبِّصِينَ (52:31)

52:31 (Y. Ali) Say thou: "Await ye!- I too will wait along with you!"

At-Tur (The Mount)

أَمْ تَأْمُرُهُمْ أَحْلَامُهُم بِهَذَا أَمْ هُمْ قَوْمٌ طَاغُونَ (52:32)

52:32 (Y. Ali) Is it that their faculties of understanding urge them to this, or are they but a people transgressing beyond bounds?

At-Tur (The Mount)

أَمْ يَقُولُونَ تَقَوَّلَهُ بَل لَّا يُؤْمِنُونَ (52:33)

52:33 (Y. Ali) Or do they say, "He fabricated the (Message)"? Nay, they have no faith!

At-Tur (The Mount)

فَلْيَأْتُوا بِحَدِيثٍ مِّثْلِهِ إِن كَانُوا صَادِقِينَ (52:34)

52:34 (Y. Ali) Let them then produce a recital like unto it,- If (it be) they speak the truth!

At-Tur (The Mount)

أَمْ خُلِقُوا مِنْ غَيْرِ شَيْءٍ أَمْ هُمُ الْخَالِقُونَ (52:35)

52:35 (Y. Ali) Were they created of nothing, or were they themselves the creators?

At-Tur (The Mount)

أَمْ خَلَقُوا السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ بَل لَّا يُوقِنُونَ (52:36)

52:36 (Y. Ali) Or did they create the heavens and the earth? Nay, they have no firm belief.

Garnaqsi   

Maaddeey;778390 wrote:
Just hit them hard with it plain and simple!

I can imagine this scenario:

Maaddeey: So you're an atheist?

Atheist: Oh, yes. I'm.

Maaddeey: Were you created out of nothing, or did you create yourself?

Atheist: I beg your pardon!?

Maaddeey: Did you create the Heavens and the Earth?

Atheist: Er, what!? Excuse me, mate. I gotta go.

The atheist leaves dumbfounded and Maadeey goes 'yeah, just hit them hard with it plain and simple!'

No one needs to be hit with any thing, politeness goes a long way if the objective is to really enlighten people. I believe the Quran describes this method of spreading knowledge. Now that am here, I would like to point out the fallow in your logic that this atheist you are supposedly debating with. He/she would pions out that you logic is is circular. The Quran is true but the Quran says its true. If you really want to debate with atheist, you have get out of that closed source, step beyond specific religions and argue why god exist philosophically as in logic and observable proofs. I would like to point you reddit.com, specifically the sub reddit reddit.com/r/atheism. There you will find professional atheist who would love nothing more to take apart you argument but also challenge you on your believes. I for one would love to watch that debate from the sidelines so do inform us if you dare step into that den. And good luck.

Maaddeey   

Displaying Verse 1 through 8 of 8 Verse(s) found. ( 8 Verse(s) displayed). Back - Print This Page

Search For: 56:57-56:64 - -

Al-Waqi'a (The Event)

نَحْنُ خَلَقْنَاكُمْ فَلَوْلَا تُصَدِّقُونَ (56:57)

56:57 (Y. Ali) It is We Who have created you: why will ye not witness the Truth?

Al-Waqi'a (The Event)

أَفَرَأَيْتُم مَّا تُمْنُونَ (56:58)

56:58 (Y. Ali) Do ye then see?- The (human Seed) that ye throw out,-

Al-Waqi'a (The Event)

أَأَنتُمْ تَخْلُقُونَهُ أَمْ نَحْنُ الْخَالِقُونَ (56:59)

56:59 (Y. Ali) Is it ye who create it, or are We the Creators?

Al-Waqi'a (The Event)

نَحْنُ قَدَّرْنَا بَيْنَكُمُ الْمَوْتَ وَمَا نَحْنُ بِمَسْبُوقِينَ (56:60)

56:60 (Y. Ali) We have decreed Death to be your common lot, and We are not to be frustrated

Al-Waqi'a (The Event)

عَلَى أَن نُّبَدِّلَ أَمْثَالَكُمْ وَنُنشِئَكُمْ فِي مَا لَا تَعْلَمُونَ (56:61)

56:61 (Y. Ali) from changing your Forms and creating you (again) in (forms) that ye know not.

Al-Waqi'a (The Event)

وَلَقَدْ عَلِمْتُمُ النَّشْأَةَ الْأُولَى فَلَوْلَا تَذكَّرُونَ (56:62)

56:62 (Y. Ali) And ye certainly know already the first form of creation: why then do ye not celebrate His praises?

Al-Waqi'a (The Event)

أَفَرَأَيْتُم مَّا تَحْرُثُونَ (56:63)

56:63 (Y. Ali) See ye the seed that ye sow in the ground?

Al-Waqi'a (The Event)

أَأَنتُمْ تَزْرَعُونَهُ أَمْ نَحْنُ الزَّارِعُونَ (56:64)

56:64 (Y. Ali) Is it ye that cause it to grow, or are We the Cause?

Maaddeey   

^^Take your ironies some where else Yaa Shaykhal Google!

Its reported in Sahih al Bukhari and others that Jubair ibn Mut'im -Sahabi Jaleel- saw Rasuulallaahi sallalahu Calayhi wasallam praying maghrib and reciting surat al tur when he heard the verses above he said: 'kaada qalbee an yateer' = my heart wanted to fly and Jubayr was a Kaafir at that time!. just look at how many accepted Islam after reading only the Quran, no wonder it is the final message to all humans!

GaroweGal;779428 wrote:
'There are no atheists on the battlefield' ---- Winston Churchill.

Ama, "There are no atheists in foxholes."

Maadeey, meeshaanaa ku fiicantahay ee hadda ka bacdi inta isbaaro dhigo qolkaas Siyaasadda kasoo hirgal.

N.O.R.F   

Maaddeey;781606 wrote:
^^Take your ironies some where else Yaa Shaykhal Google!

Its reported in Sahih al Bukhari and others that Jubair ibn Mut'im -Sahabi Jaleel- saw Rasuulallaahi sallalahu Calayhi wasallam praying maghrib and reciting surat al tur when he heard the verses above he said: 'kaada qalbee an yateer' = my heart wanted to fly and Jubayr was a Kaafir at that time!. just look at how many accepted Islam after reading only the Quran, no wonder it is the final message to all humans!

Preach brother preach :D

Athiests are not interested in scripture. They prefer something with the words 'logic', 'rationale' etc etc inserted. Preferably from a 3rd party source rather than an Islamic one.

N.O.R.F   

^I'm simply telling him he is probably wrong for assuming today's athiests actually consider and contemplate upon those verses (or the Quran as a whole) he posted.

Maaddeey   

^^Atheists-ka dadka Quraanka loo soo dejiyey bey ka mid yihiin!, Quraanku wuxuu ka hadlaa 'logic' fara badan, wuuna dhiirrageliyaa in 'caqli' & 'logic' la isticmaalo!.

Ineysan Quraan aminsaneyn ma keeneyso inaan lagu akhrin amaba la soo hadal qaadin quraan dhan, oo Gaalada carbeed Quraanka ma aaminsaneyn weyna ku buuqi jireen markii lagu dul akhriyo saasoy tahayna lama dhihin kuwan Quraan ma aaminsanee wax kale ha loo raadiyo!. Sidaas oo kale bay ahaayeen Qawu nuux oo dhegaha ayay faraha gashan jireen markii Qawlka Alle lagu akhriyo!.

Aayadaha kore ee Quraanku ma aha kuwo ka hadlaya Ghayb ama Aakhiro ee waa su'aalo caqli ah ee gaalada ku qasbaya iney mar kale fekeraan!.

Raamsade, waxaan rajeynayaa in dugsi Quraan lagu geliyey, oodan gaalnimada la billaaban! :D

ilaaheey hadduu doonayo inuu cadeeyo jirtaankiisa xaqiiqdii uma baahna 7th century arabia book la yiri waa hadalka ilaaheey oo ku qoran af carabi. dadka dunida deggan only 5% ayaa ku hadla af carabi. marka ilaaheey jiritaankiisa in aan la diidin hadduu doonayo waxaa loo baahnaa live CNN oo xitaa meeshuu doono inuu si live ah u hadlo ee uu yiraahdo.

" waryaada waan jiraa waad i maqleysaan anigaa idin abuuray. diinta hebel hebel kaliya waa inaad raacdaan"

ilaaheey hadduu just 20 seconds uu oran lahaa intaa ilamaha aha dunidan inay jiri laheeyd athiest ama qof diidan jiritaanka ilaaheey laakiiin 7th century book af carabi ku qoran ee oranaya "LOOK HOW WE CREATED CAMELS"" ee ka hadlaya kaliya Arabia xayawaanada ku nool ee aan ka hadlin Look how we created bears. or look how we created dinosours. aniga shaqsiyan waxaan aamisanahay ilaaheey jiritaankiisa waa inuu ku cadeeya not only a arabic book.