Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

A. I. Samatar Says He is Against Khaatumo

Abtigiis   

Today is a heavy day at offiice. i will respond to some of the issues Xinn, Duke, A khadar and peasant raised here comprehensively tomorrow. But I can say that Farmaajo's thesis was rubbish, and judging by it he looked every bit a qabiilist. His accompishments do not change that perception. I commend his efforts as PM and he looked nin xishooda oo wanaagsan, but he was also helped by a momentum at the time, which was inevitable. Abdiweli doesn't seem to be at the same level with the Professors academically. Let us see a single academic document he has done and judge him. I have seen an article he did, and while good, it wasn't marvellous at all. I am nobody to judge these men, but I can tell a BMW from say-jeento and measured in academic terms, Dr. Abdiwelis is a dwarf when compared to the Professors.

I concede I have no evidence of Dr. Ali Khalif's guilt corruption. I say I heard it. But then it could be what Abdikhadar is saying. I like the man, and I am sorry to utter things I am not sure of. I respect somali intellectuals and elders and I give them the benefit of the doubt when they are charged. That doesn't mean we should not see their failings when they fail. Dr. Abdiweli is so far doing well. I have no complaints. But I am not mesmerized by his intellectual capacity at all.

Duke, speaking of my hate for North East people, that is nonesense. Friday evening I will be meeting a Puntie, a son of an Isim for that matter. I am a somali nationalist throguh and through, not the types who say something in public and later say other things in Tolka meetings. I tell all the long-footed Tols when I see them that the Azania project is useless to their chagrin, and that the name Oga.denia is foolish. But I can say few sterotypes to lighten up discussions. The grade-11 Professors from the the land of punt is just one such benign sterotyping. You can't be serious I actually believe in such petty things. But every land has its fair share of misfits who think they are great. You represent Puntland in that capacity. :D

I still maintain Professor Samatar is right to oppose Khaatumo and Awdal state. It makes him consisent and it is good. That doesn't mean I think Khaatumo and Awdal are bad. I understand him, but I think beyond image-shaping and politicking, the declaration of Khaatumo and Awdal is a positive thing. The recalcitrant SNM have no ears for brotherly talk. They can only understand the language of beliigerence and eye-for-an-eye.

Abwaan   

Abtigiis waxaan Ka xumahay dooddii meel fiican mareysey in Cabdiweli laguu leexiyey, laakiin waan kugu raacsnahay inuusan xag aqooneed u dhigo in Samatarrada. Miyaa la is xaqirayaa. Nimankan Samatarrada aqoontooda su'aali Kama taagna Sidaan qabo balse Waxaa lagu haystaa dedaalkooda siyaasadda dhankeeda ah iyadoo laga dareemi karo dhaqan kelitalisnimo.

gooni   

Waligay waxaan ku ducaysan jiray ilaahow cagta caqli iigu dar,, aamiin

Hadaan profossor taageerayo maxaan ghandi ku diidi asagaaba xuduudka u dhow isku dayna sameeyay

Shakhsiyan reer miyi baan ahay siyaasada soomaaliyana waxaan u aqaan haan ratigayga saaran oo la yiraahdo dhagaatiyo xun

Macno samayn mayso inaan ka doodno aqoonyahan 20sano idaacad mucaarad ka ahaa,aakhirkiina lasoo shir tagay qaran baan u hiilinayaa,.