Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Meet Maadeet: SOL's Boko Haram

Abtigiis   

His logic is as convulted as the terrorists who think they defeat enemies by blowing up students at their graduation ceremonies. His nationalism is as fierce as that of Ahmed Godane who thinks foreigners are to be fought, but with other foreigners on your side (Arabs). His cyber propaganda is as lously as that of Emmauel Chrichir, the spokesperson of the Kenyan Defence Forces (KDF). He has been championing the cause of 'Jihad' and 'defeating infidels' for the last three years in SOL. In the last three weeks, with his jihadists feeling the heat, he is losing his head. A bomb thrown at an army convey in El-ade becomes a napal bomb at invaders for him, in this frenzied mindset. Much like Carafaat, who also lost all poise after the Buuhoodle attack,something you would think he will be happy about, but an attack that mysteriously makes him nervous and restless, Maaddeey is producing threads after threads claiming Alshabab victory on key battle fronts. He is doing a Mahamed Saeed Alsahaaf on all.

This lover of Alshabab is the Boko-Haram of the cyber world. Maaddeey's autobiography "My life defending Terror" will be out soon. This is a week of many books. It will be followed by Carafaat's "A unionist in Secessionst's Clothing"

:D:D ...

At least Boko Haram are doing some action unlike him sitting in comfort and writing some cantarabaqash while eating Burgers with Pepsi Cola ... :D

peasant   

^ Not to mention he probably licks off his fingers the mayo and the ketchup that oozes from the burger. So hypocritical indeed!

Carafaat   

I feel honoured. But why mention my little charater here in the same thread as Maddeey, Boko Haram and other suicical bomb makers??

Cawaale   

^A grenade that is thrown at an army convoy in El-ade is not as significant as the reason behind his presence in SOL. eJihad.

Abtigiis   

Carafaat, I followed your threads last few weeks and maryaha inaad tuurto ayaad qarka u saarayd. The moment Somaliland attacked buuhoodle you went into overdrive, losing the usual poise. So, naturally, I felt you really didn't like what was happening. Am I wrong?

Maaddeey is usually a sensible person. He is knowledgeable, he is modest and well-mannered. What makes such a man a follower or even worse a promoter of terror defies logic and mama batuulo's wisdom too!! I was shocked to see him wishing carnage to continue in Somalia. clearly, he doesn't think the Alshababa are liberators of Somalia? if so, he has the mindest of a Boko-haram.

Peasant, don't accuse him of anything yet. He is most likely the twitter guy for Alshabab or the editor of Al-kataaib though. :D :D

Carafaat   

Abtigiis;778368 wrote:
Carafaat, I followed your threads last few weeks and
maryaha inaad tuurto ayaad qarka u saarayd
. The moment Somaliland attacked buuhoodle you went into overdrive, losing the usual poise. So, naturally, I felt you really didn't like what was happening. Am I wrong?

Maaddeey is usually a sensible person. He is knowledgeable, he is modest and well-mannered. What makes such a man a follower or even worse a promoter of terror defies logic and mama batuulo's wisdom too!! I was shocked to see him wishing carnage to continue in Somalia. clearly, he doesn't think the Alshababa are liberators of Somalia? if so, he has the mindest of a Boko-haram.

Peasant, don't accuse him of anything yet. He is most likely the twitter guy for Alshabab or the editor of Al-kataaib though.
:D
:D

You are right bro. I went almost schizophrenic. what made it worser was the comments of the warmongers and chearleaders of violance (on both sides).

I need political psychologist.:(

NGONGE   

Tackle the "ball", not the man. Maaddeey agrees with something that we (almost all) believe to be wrong but he defends it without being rude or name calling. I don't like Al Shabab but I respect Maaddeey and have hope for him.

Carafaat on the other hand.....:D

Abtigiis   

NGONGE;778429 wrote:
but he defends it without being rude or name calling. I don't like Al Shabab but I respect Maaddeey and have hope for him.

And that makes him more dangerous. He can poison many healthy minds. It is hard to understand this man. He is intelligent and civil, something you don't associate with Alshabab fanatics. Yet, he agrees with them. War ninka ha loo duceeyo oo neef ha lagu qalo. Haddii kale inta istaloow loo xidho ha lagu tuuro Jilib iyo Mercca, where he will miss the hotdogs and sodas, and will see who the Alshabab really are!

Ngonge, be fair. Carafaat is civil too. I haven't seen him attacking others, except me. And of course anyone who doesn't attack me in SOL doesn't think he is a full SOLer yet.