Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Meet Maadeet: SOL's Boko Haram

Maadeey, dadkii ka wada qatarsanaa ka tagtee, sida Sulfa, Boqol, Fartuun Birimo, Salaad Darbi, Keynaan, Nuur Eebbe (Eebba ha u raxmadee), Baddacas, Raxma Ruuxi. Mise liiska kugu yaraaday miyaa shan kali lee sheeg lagu dhahay miyaa. 058.gif

Sensei   

iA one hopes that Maadeey would also give up on Al-Shabaab, like the very many former AS supporters that are now accusing of cyper-fanaticism. Fact remains : He manages to remain steady on his principles while the majority here flip & fib on the slightest suggestion of distress. At times, it seems as if he does this to annoy kuwa west-westiga iska dhigaya. He says some ridiculous sh!t uu ku qod-qodayo, and they all be " See, see...the terror monger amongst us."

As for the list, exhibit A..lol; the man once clarified that he shares no lineage with those folks, and I take him at his word.

NGONGE   

Maaddeey, hore miyaan ku caayay saaxib? Al Shabab waxbay dilaan ban ku idhi. Waxaad igu jawaabtay "maya, Al Shabab cidii wax disha way disha"! Ishaara, istifhaam ama tacjub ba ka dhig, open goal baa ii muuqday, saaxib. Wax fahan.

On a serious note, "caynul insaaf" is what I oppose Al Shabab for. I would prefer it if they do all they can (and then some) to avoid killings of any kind (even those in punishment). I might have even supported them had I been giving an inkling that they value life. But I don't think they do and believe that in their eyes an innocent who dies in the line of their fire is a shaheed (even if he/she did not wish or choose to be one at that moment in time). The rest of the Shabab dectorine does not bother me that much (for most of it is Islamic anyway) but their idea of 'swift justice' sticks in my throat and makes them the most evil group that has ever set foot in Somalia (haa, even worse than gaalo). Wax fahan.

peasant   

War aniga waxaaba madaxayga mari la qof salaad ka soo baxay oo la tagtoonayo. Nabiga (CSW) munaafiqiin uu ogaa xiligiisi buu oran jiray yaan la dilin. Ragaan Alshabaab sheegtana caamadii iskaba dhaafe culumadii xitaa ka fakan mayso.

War waxakan diin ma wadaane ee dad ay dulaystaan ayey rabaan.

Waraa Maadeey, i thought you are man of understanding :D

alshabaab are xarakah takferiyah musallaha, in other words they're bunch of angry youth with religious slogans of which they understand not.

Laakiin marku xaalku yahay iyaga iyo Ethiopia, I root for them to defeat Ethiopia, or any invading forces from another country that have no Somali interest.

They are not worse than Ethiopia's & Kenyan's invading armies