Sign in to follow this  
Narniah

Let's talk Shoes..

Narniah   

I'm actually more of a sneakers gurl. Comfort is soo important to me but in a rare moment I wear heels (special occasions).

I'm in love with the these:

giuseppezanottibowshoes.jpg

37013027.jpg

jimmychooshoes5.jpg

jimmychoobridalheelssat.jpg

coppeliapicque10.jpg

Showqi;778610 wrote:
Hey Somalia, what are you gonna do with one shoe:confused:

Looooooooooooooool dont you know it's only an example. I'm more shocked about the comment he made then the shoe itself.

Narniah - Your my lost twin sister, i'm a sneakers girl too and wear my high heels sometimes/rarely only on special occasions. It's all about comfort with me too. To wear heels frequently is actually bad for you, you're gonna develop flat feet on the long run it's also uncomfortable and also gives other health problems such as lower back, foot and knee pain, bunions. Those shoes may be looking all gorgeous but your gonna get ugly feet from them they really mess up your pretty feet.

I love this one eventhough I would never wear it because it's too high i'm not made for it :o

Jimmy-Choo-Kudos-lace-platform-boot-300x

Somalia - OMG! You didn't just say that. Are you feeling ok today? :eek:

Narniah   

Somalia;778290 wrote:
Omg, like these ones are so so hot.

dior-jazz-club-slingbacks.jpg

'omigod' I'd so wack you with that, any day.

Ducaysane;778590 wrote:
My shoe size is 11.5

Wow is that a 41? I'm 37..a 5.

Bluelicious;778660 wrote:
Looooooooooooooool dont you know it's only an example. I'm more shocked about the comment he made then the shoe itself.

Narniah
- Your my lost twin sister, i'm a sneakers girl too and wear my high heels sometimes/rarely only on special occasions. It's all about comfort with me too. To wear heels frequently is actually bad for you, you're gonna develop flat feet on the long run it's also uncomfortable and also gives other health problems such as lower back, foot and knee pain, bunions. Those shoes may be looking all gorgeous but your gonna get ugly feet from them they really mess up your pretty feet.

I love this one eventhough I would never wear it because it's too high i'm not made for it
:o

Jimmy-Choo-Kudos-lace-platform-boot-300x

Somalia
- OMG! You didn't just say that. Are you feeling ok today? :eek:

Blue & Showfi , Somalia is basically making fun of my thread:p (He can't help himself).:rolleyes:

Where you been all my life blue? lol

Yeah I know high heels aren't healthy for our pretty feet, that's why I hardly wear them (hi5).

Omg that shoe looks good enuff to eat. I want it! :P

Narniah;778809 wrote:
'omigod' I'd so wack you with that, any day.

Wow is that a 41? I'm 37..a 5.

Blue & Showfi , Somalia is basically making fun of my thread:p (He can't help himself).:rolleyes:

Where you been all my life blue? lol

Yeah I know high heels aren't healthy for our pretty feet, that's why I hardly wear them (hi5).

Omg that shoe looks good enuff to eat. I want it!
:P

We are united again hahaha... hi5 right back at ya. We can always start our eye candy high heels collection that we only drool about and on the most wear one time for the rest of the time they sit right there to drool about it and eye it up lool. On the long term we can fill a whole store with our eye candy high heels collection.