Sign in to follow this  
somalee

The blame game!

somalee   

I understand the deep wounds of disgrace that the current Somali condition inflicts on all of us. This is particularly painful for young Somalis whose identity and future are dominated by an intense and public failure they had nothing to do with. Living as a refugee in other parts of the world makes that agony and collective humiliation even more biting.

Let's name one person or event whose absence would have considerably reduced the problems of Somalia today. A person whose non-existence would have eased the situation today.

I think if General Aideed didn't hinder the UN peacekeeping mission in Somalia and didn't fight with the Americans in '93, things would've been much different today.

USC nor Maxamed Farax Caydiid are at fault here. Somalia's enemy wasn't USC or Caydiid or Siyaad Barre or SNF. Somalia's enemy is SNM. They masterminded the destruction of Mogadishu, they masterminded the instigation between Dblocks (SNF) and Hblocks (USC), knowing that if SNF and USC kill each other off, they can secure their interest.

I am a son of SNF and I say this with pure Nationalism, USC and Caydiid are NOT the cause of Somalia's destruction. It's Siilaanyo and his SNM mafia with their help from Mengistu and British.

Somalia   

FreshPrince;778018 wrote:
USC nor Maxamed Farax Caydiid are at fault here. Somalia's enemy wasn't USC or Caydiid or Siyaad Barre or SNF. Somalia's enemy is SNM. They masterminded the destruction of Mogadishu, they masterminded the instigation between Dblocks (SNF) and Hblocks (USC), knowing that if SNF and USC kill each other off, they can secure their interest.

I am a son of SNF and I say this with pure Nationalism, USC and Caydiid are NOT the cause of Somalia's destruction. It's Siilaanyo and his SNM mafia with their help from Mengistu and British.

You are giving the secessionist WAY too much credit, I mean this is a complement more than an insult.

A nation's leaders replicate its people, The blame is not on the leaders but the nation which produced them. If you grow corn, don't expect to harvest mangoes. The blame rests on me, you, he, she, they, we, us, all of us.

samjamaa   

We need to stop sitting back pointing the finger all the time. If we spent as much time trying to better our country as we did blaming each other, we would all live in peace and happiness; sadly, that is not the case. For years, we have experienced the hate for eachother , things are going to continue to get worse unless we step up as a people and try to change our self. we need to accept our past,and believe that it is not too late to change .

We can not change the whole satuation, but if we try, we can find a cure for our sickness ( qabiil).

somalee   

MoonLight1;778022 wrote:
A nation's leaders replicate its people, The blame is not on the leaders but the nation which produced them. If you grow corn, don't expect to harvest mangoes. The blame rests on me, you, he, she, they, we, us, all of us.

I get your point but there are individuals who made enormous errors. Errors that ended up being so costly. Individuals who had a huge following within the country and could do a lot to steer the country in the right direction before things got out of hand but instead chose not to.

FreshPrince;778018 wrote:

Didn't even know the SNM were that powerful ..... :D