Sign in to follow this  
somalee

What exactly are the woes of the SSC group?

somalee   

I do not understand. Apart from not wanting to be part of Somaliland, do these people have other grievances? I mean something that justifies their armed struggle, hate and everything. Something the Somaliland administration has done to them? Somebody enlighten me, maybe a member of the group.

Just honest curiosity..

Long before the so-called "Somaliland" fantasy existed, the SNM clans of Hergeisa, Burco and Berbera have committed genocide and systematic slaughter against the people of SSC, Maakhir and Awdal States.

Go ask the survivors of the 1989 ambush of Wadamagoo and Beer. Another mass murder occurred in Xudun, Ceerigaabo, where the SNM militia attacked civilians on a Eid Celebration and killed hundreds of men, women and children.

Did I mention how the SNM completely annihilated the famous Refugee Camp near Hergeisa that was harboring the Somali (OG and Awdal Clans, mainly) who were evacuteed from the Mengistu oppression in Somali Galbeed? YES, the camp hosted over 350,000 refugees, mainly from the OG and Awdal tribes and in 1991, after the Somali National Government of Siyaad Barre collapsed, the SNM moved in like Cockroaches and systematically killed the refugees of that camp.

SNM militia are the enemy of Somalia. They hate and have killed ANY Somali that isn't from the tribes of Hergeisa, Burco and Berbera.

So, why should anyone from Awdal, SSC and Maakhir agree to go under their rule? That's ridiculous! lol

somalee   

FreshPrince;778011 wrote:
Long before the so-called "Somaliland" fantasy existed, the SNM clans of Hergeisa, Burco and Berbera have committed genocide and systematic slaughter against the people of SSC, Maakhir and Awdal States.

Go ask the survivors of the 1989 ambush of Wadamagoo and Beer. Another mass murder occurred in Xudun, Ceerigaabo, where the SNM militia attacked civilians on a Eid Celebration and killed hundreds of men, women and children.

Did I mention how the SNM completely annihilated the famous Refugee Camp near Hergeisa that was harboring the Somali (OG and Awdal Clans, mainly) who were evacuteed from the Mengistu oppression in Somali Galbeed? YES, the camp hosted over 350,000 refugees, mainly from the OG and Awdal tribes and in 1991, after the Somali National Government of Siyaad Barre collapsed, the SNM moved in like Cockroaches and systematically killed the refugees of that camp.

SNM militia are the enemy of Somalia. They hate and have killed ANY Somali that isn't from the tribes of Hergeisa, Burco and Berbera.

So, why should anyone from Awdal, SSC and Maakhir agree to go under their rule? That's ridiculous! lol

Somalilanders always say they protected those refugees and allowed them to safely return to their original homeland. Do you have any proof of these atrocities you spoke of? Any documentation?