Sign in to follow this  
The Hermet

Khatumo State: The Shortest Lived State in Somali History...listen to this.

Dervish   

Khaatumo is less then a week old and it's already got y'all scared. Let me explain this to you, somaliland will never be a country without us, obviously we want nothing to do with you beggers so it's over. And there are private meetings with the awdal leaders so dont be surprised if they unanimously spit in your faces too Lool

Freedom   

Dervish as always you talk from your back side the. Front. Adwal is going no were and you know it all hot wishful dreaming cant change tha fact. Second no one scared hell we taking that fake state one by one heck even punt land is against it lol. Face your real issue is with Somaliland and it's progress your hate and envy is typical sad to say in segments of SOmali community. Drink your hateraid dear boy lol ;)

this is awdal... 1 hour drive from hargaisa saxib...we are one as one can be..10 people in toronto will never divide us..Dahir Riyale Was my top president i perfer him to silanyo any day...it just shows you whatt democracy in somaliland is...when people in las canod can never be anything in bax bax land. I bet if we were bax bax landers it wouldnt be an issue..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9ioW3BBrsE&feature=player_embedded