Sign in to follow this  
Qandalawi

The secessionist cry on her majesty's foreign and common wealth website - Somali conference in UK

This is beyond belief hopping all the hope that the Brit masters to listen and sympathize with their secession ideals. It's unimaginable what some of them a writing on this non Somali website - talk of extreme rape, exaggerated number of deaths, words like fa.qash .and.mention.of.clan.names and even shamefully some claim to be proudly colonized by Britain as opposed to Italian. Its funny Lolz

The link:

http://blogs.fco.gov.uk/mattbaugh/2012/01/17/london-conference-on-somalia-building-momentum/#comment-108

This is beyond shocking indeed! Read it for yourselves but beware its just too much and to all of it is cantrabaqash

One of them by the name Abdi writes:

A Abdi says:

January 20, 2012 at 2:44 am

50,000 Somalilanders will killed practically over night. Whilst 300,000 left to flee the bombarment. Prior to this they were subjected to rape and incarceration by the ******/fashists whilst their main source of income the port was blocked for trading before they had the civil war against this oppression. Your crocodile tears for the Baidoba people and the litte people doesn’t ring true when you so casually dismiss others who suffered for near enough 30yrs now. From demining of their country to rebuilding slowly and burying the dead. You only see the refugees that left but not the many that were left behind to pick up the pieces. Racial Empathy is what this is called? Somalilanders have been offering their support to other Somalis since 1995 but of course that isn’t mentioned. Their charity is expected and taken for granted but their wishes dismissed and ignored all in the name of Brotherhood Somalianism.

Looool :D :D

What sort of war machine can kill fifty thousand people in one night? Looooooolz perhaps a magic sort of war machine Loool, and that, that what happened is Baidoa is but a crocodile tear, and to top it their long standing charity for south Somalia is taken for granted - Looolz.

Carafaat   

Qandalawi, qashinka discussion forumska ayaad so waalaqisaa to make cheap points. Why dont you be a man, and say directly what you want to say.

^Stop being mad at me for the embarrassment your secessionist are causing to you. I'm not to blame for writing such filth on a non-Somali website, its other Somalis that did it, the secessionists.

Usheeg waxaa jira Somalida dhexdeeda wax ay isdhahdo oo meelahaa kale lagala xishooda markaa ragaa anshaxa bar. Anagu dhexdaana waxaan doono aan isdhahno laakiin waxaas lagu qoraayo websityada aan Somalida ahayn waa ceebay tacaal iyo daciifnimo naf lacaari ah iyo waliba in la iska dhigo wali inay Britishku kuleeyihiin. Ceebta Uf iska dhaha.

^Lol, it makes me even laugh more because that's all you lot can see, in fact not only me but all Somalis hate you in yorpsyche.

But did you ever ask yourself why would I or any Somali would need to hate you. And the more astounding question is, why do you keep repeat telling this that to the British?

No yariiso, I don't hate you and no Somali person hates you. Keep that in your small skull and do not mix that with the unfortunate Somali clan civil strife.

Somalia   

The comments are so awesome lol

Abdirahman Mo says:

January 18, 2012 at 1:04 pm

I believe, if Somaliland recognised Somalia will be soon in peace and Somaliland will take part for peace building in Somalia.

International community must be carefull to give hand and support some terrorist elements those claimed as they are states of Somalia as Awdal State and Khaatumo State but in reality they are terrorist not different from Alshabaab.

Whole international community and world leaders must know that they don’t ever under estimate the will of the people in Somaliland. We sacrificed more than 150 000 of our gallant boys to rec-claim our independence and we are ready to do the same or even more. as my friends also mentioned above.

the old pariah or the recent blunderer from Puntland is still fresh in the minds of many morians.

they turn into threads what they thmslvs(puntlanders) write everywhere! you won't see otha somalis crying about somaliland round the clock.YAAB!!

burahadeer;777650 wrote:
they turn into threads what they thmslvs(puntlanders) write everywhere! you won't see otha somalis crying about somaliland round the clock.YAAB!!

:cool: if they could be you they would saxib...every person who lives in bosaso dreams of heading to mugdisho their uninhabitable two village state is struggling to compete against gal-mudug while Somaliland goobles up more and more land...ayagaba yabsan walahi...they praying thier hole in the ground saves them...but we all know wa iska anther bax bax lander day dream and its decades away...:cool:

Somalia   

The Hermet;777658 wrote:
:cool:
if they could be you they would saxib
...every person who lives in bosaso dreams of heading to mugdisho their uninhabitable two village state is struggling to compete against gal-mudug while Somaliland goobles up more and more land...ayagaba yabsan walahi...they praying thier hole in the ground saves them...but we all know wa iska anther bax bax lander day dream and its decades away...:cool:

Hahahahahahahahaha :D