Sign in to follow this  
The Hermet

Latest Developments from Buuhoodle...Just In

Ciidamada Qaranka Somaliland Ee Gacanta Ku Haya Buuhoodle Oo Madaafiic Ku Garaacay Fadhiisimada Ay Dib Isugu Urursanayaan Maleeshiyaadka Xooga Lagaga Saaray Magaaladda

Buuhoodle (Ramaas) Jan 17,2012 – Ciidamada Qaranka ee gacanta ku haya Magaaladda Buuhoodle ayaa maanta madaafiic ku garaacay fadhiisimada ay isku urursanayaan Maleeshiyaadka nabad-diidka ah ee laga saaray halkaasi.

Ciidamada qaranka oo hadda si buuxda gacanta ugu haya guud ahaan Magaaladda Buuhoodle ayaa maanta madaafiic badan ku garaacay deegaano dhinaca bari ka xiga Buuhoodle oo si aan caadi ahayn ay isugu urursanayaan kooxahaasi oo doonaya inay weerar rogaal celis ah ku soo qaadayaan Ciidamada qaranka.

Madaafiicdan ciidamadu ku garaaceen Maleeshiyaadka ayaa lagu macneeyay in ciidamadu ay ku kala eryayaan Maleeshiyaadka si ay ula dagaalamaan inay fursad u helaan si ay isku abaabulaan mar labaad.

Lama sheegin wax khasaare ah oo madaafiicdaasi u geysteen Maleeshiyaadka reer Buuhoodle, balse wararka halkaasi laga helayo ayaa sheegaya in kooxahaasi ay ka firdhadeen meelihii ay isku urursanayeen isla-markaana ay u guureen meel qiyaaastii 22KM u jirta Buuhoodle

La soco Warkan wixii ka soo kordha.:cool:

Ramaasnews Desk

Hargeisa

A_Khadar   

The Hermet;776045 wrote:
Ciidamada Qaranka Somaliland Ee Gacanta Ku Haya Buuhoodle Oo Madaafiic Ku Garaacay Fadhiisimada Ay Dib Isugu Urursanayaan Maleeshiyaadka Xooga Lagaga Saaray Magaaladda

Buuhoodle (Ramaas) Jan 17,2012 – Ciidamada Qaranka ee gacanta ku haya Magaaladda Buuhoodle ayaa maanta madaafiic ku garaacay fadhiisimada ay isku urursanayaan Maleeshiyaadka nabad-diidka ah ee laga saaray halkaasi.

Ciidamada qaranka oo hadda si buuxda gacanta ugu haya guud ahaan Magaaladda Buuhoodle ayaa maanta madaafiic badan ku garaacay deegaano dhinaca bari ka xiga Buuhoodle oo si aan caadi ahayn ay isugu urursanayaan kooxahaasi oo doonaya inay weerar rogaal celis ah ku soo qaadayaan Ciidamada qaranka.
Madaafiicdan ciidamadu ku garaaceen Maleeshiyaadka ayaa lagu macneeyay in ciidamadu ay ku kala eryayaan Maleeshiyaadka si ay ula dagaalamaan inay fursad u helaan si ay isku abaabulaan mar labaad.

Lama sheegin wax khasaare ah oo madaafiicdaasi u geysteen Maleeshiyaadka reer Buuhoodle, balse wararka halkaasi laga helayo ayaa sheegaya in kooxahaasi ay ka firdhadeen meelihii ay isku urursanayeen isla-markaana ay u guureen meel qiyaaastii 22KM u jirta Buuhoodle

La soco Warkan wixii ka soo kordha.:cool:

Ramaasnews Desk

Hargeisa

This sounds a bed time story for the seniors from the triangle community.. JB, XX and Oodweyne can read/listen have a good night sleep..

Dervish   

burahadeer;776148 wrote:
^^^^
:D
They neva tired of lying to thmslvs..Buhoodle & Lascanod in the hands of Somaliland.Anything else?

Honest question, do you even believe what you write? Be honest

Dervish its been excepted that Somaliland has buhoodle and las canod stop lieing to yourself. and this katumoo state of yours hahahaha stop kidding ro yourself. if youd like lets bet on it..if takes off and actually becomes a viable state i will become a somaliweyn supporter: as a man of my word here on SOL i promise to never write anything other then Somaliweyn stuff...and if it doesnt you have to leave SOL or become a Somaliland supporter...this is here on SOL in front of everyone: to define a viable state:

1. katumo state has to have a viable capital: working and functioning

2. It must meet every single condition outlined in the conference in terms of parliment, seats etc

3. it must control at least 80% of the land it claims

We give it 2 months, which according to you and your bunbunis is more then enough time.

live here on SOL i except this challenge..do you?

Dervish   

Is this what it's come down to reer naaso haablood. The physical and emotional breakdown is evident even in your posts. First step is denial then anger.... Lool don't kill yourselves

Dervish;776167 wrote:
Is this what it's come down to reer naaso haablood. The physical and emotional breakdown is evident even in your posts. First step is denial then anger.... Lool don't kill yourselves

there you go guys....hahahahah..they dont believe it etheir its just ego message...they live for hope. :cool:

masakin...end of discussion, i proved inan dadkan waxba hadal moyaan eh anay hayn.

Saxib we somalilanders we dont get emotional weve been pushing people like you around since yours great Sayid abdulle hassan..who ate dirt and fled somaliland wearing a diraac. but before he left he wiped out the vast majority of his own clans men...RIP in an unkown grave Sayid Abdulle Hassan another fool among fools...dreamers:cool:

Youngins, remember that the whole idea of Somaliand is that will of the people, if Somaliand can be forced on the people of ssc, then Somalia can be forced on the people of Somaliand. If really care about Somaliland, As some of claim, it's in the in the interest of Somaliland to respect the will of the people of these regions. With this cheerful support for attacks on these regions, you completely destroy the justification for the existence of Somaliland, further more for some of you who refuse to let go of the Siad Barre era, you making the case for the same actions you are supposedly are against, hypocrisy is not look kids, go back to the drawing table.

Dervish   

The Hermet;776170 wrote:
there you go guys....hahahahah..they dont believe it etheir its just ego message...they live for hope. :cool:

masakin...end of discussion, i proved inan dadkan waxba hadal moyaan eh anay hayn.

Saxib we somalilanders we dont get emotional weve been pushing people like you around since yours great Sayid abdulle hassan..who ate dirt and fled somaliland wearing a diraac. but before he left he wiped out the vast majority of his own clans men...RIP in an unkown grave Sayid Abdulle Hassan another fool among fools...dreamers:cool:

Tsk tsk tsk reer Naaso haablood still have nightmares of the great Siyad. His war stories and poems will be told forever and ever and ever you can't hide your past. Your forefathers were all cowards. How does that make you feel.

My for-fathers are the only people in Africa who had the guts to meet the British in the middle of the Red Sea and force a colonial western government to except the first terms with an african native population. Among the conditions included:

1. You can not give birth on my soil

2. You can not preach christienty

3. You can not bury your dead on my soil

4. You will protect my state from other western powers

5. You will consult me before any major decision

etc......My forfathers saxib were the ones who created Somaliweyn, who raised the first somali flag into the sky and scream Somaaloow calan tagtaaa sakaa nawgoo horayso. My forfathers were the ones the developed your very national anthem: Somalow isku tirsaadaa..My fortherfathers were the oringinal creators of the somali state, the somali language, the somali xeer system and somali poetry. So saxib without my forfathers there is no somali...

Your fatherfather..or as is the case with the mad Sayid was a poor conscirpt of the mad mullah wars in the sudan against the british...he was slapped back down to reality and lays today in an unmarked grave along with Said Barre and the likes all losers. The sayid wiped out your enitre las canod tribe or the bulk of it..yet you worship him. his poetry was nothing compared to the likes of abdi Gahyr, xaji af qalooc and hassan tarabi...As hassan tarabi said..

"Cuqaal talisa Boqor caaddila iyo culimo miisaan leh

Ilaahi Carshiga Nuuriyoow kaaga caban mayno

Caddaankaanu wada loollanaa madaw xisaynmayno"

We were always in another leauge saxib, So dont faan your forfathers to me saxib...we all know your history and mine. :cool:

Dervish   

They're proud their awowes washed the gaals boots before they died fighting the mighty Darwiish. Reer awdal have an amazing history reer ssc as well. What history do they have? Never in their history have they fought against outside forces attacking them. Noo they attack towns in the middle of the night when people are sleeping. These people are a lost demographic.

Dervish   

Loool listen to him spill his guts ufff. William Wallace the braveheart of Scotland fought against the English and he killed many Scott's for helping the English. Just like The great Sayid both their names will be respected and remembered forever. Now go cry on that boat with your English contract