Sign in to follow this  
galia

SL Promises to Crush SSC Forever

Atirisho   

You had a psychological break down in Somalinet and now you are here in SOL vomiting everywhere. Get a life.

Also, if my memory serves me right, weren't you anti-Somaliland? what changed?

galia   

Atirisho;774991 wrote:
You had a psychological break down in Somalinet and now you are here in SOL vomiting everywhere. Get a life.

Also, if my memory serves me right, weren't you anti-Somaliland? what changed?

Apparently Somali-net is owned by the inbreeds in Garoowe

Yes at one time i was anti-somaliland and i would like to take this opportunity to apologize to the people of Somaliland.

Stupidily i really buyed into that Somaliweyne bull crap.

It took a while to know that the sad people that hate on SL also hate on my people in Mogadishu

Atirisho   

Dervish;775005 wrote:
So you're a reject

YES! Galia is very strange character. She/He has been banned from Somalinet numerous times for vulgarity, insulting tribes, attacking people (including Somalilanders) and just being loose in the head. Her Hatred of everything Puntland or Puntlanders are well-known. Best thing is, ignore her/him just like we had in Somalinet.

galia   

Atirisho;775056 wrote:
YES! Galia is very strange character. She/He has been banned from Somalinet numerous times for vulgarity, insulting tribes, attacking people (including Somalilanders) and just being loose in the head. Her Hatred of everything Puntland or Puntlanders are well-known. Best thing is, ignore her/him just like we had in Somalinet.

Call your inbreed friends from Garoowe to gang up on me as the did in that forum owned by Futtooles children LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Yes i absolutely hate Puntland because they hate my people just as much. They are a sad people who are driven by hate/jealously against other peaceful somali clans.

My people are waking up to this reality, we need to deal with these things with violence

So what? i ain't going to lie and i'll say it to any of your faces

I'll rep Somaliland 24/7 as long as they continue to kick hell outta these HATERS

FREEDOM OF SPEECH