Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

Oil exploration in Puntland, Somalia

Somalia   

Dr_Osman;775756 wrote:
Now lets talk about your future guys, my future is established. Where are you haters? galgalanews, somalilandpress, dayniile, bbc. voa, amiinamiir, their devastated, their broken down, their shocked, their speechless, their defeated, they see a future in puntland where-as they no sort of future in their land. I am so happy to be a citizen of this state

Dervish;775757 wrote:
Landers only respond to propaganda and fake news, they stay away from anything tangible

35q9jb.jpg

and

3581879202_83fb8f6411.jpg

:cool:

Dr_Osman   

You see the lights

Shidaalka-Puntland-92.jpg

Bright up all the site at night like this

oil-rig-twilight.jpg

Infact the oil rig there looks identical to the one in daror ironic

Dr_Osman   

Somalia;775762 wrote:
qm.gif

sxb i am talking about haters in the media who reach out to thousands of ppl polluting their mind with anti-puntland propaganda!!! I am talking about those haters!!! somaliland is the least of our concerns not many somalis bother reading their garbage for the simple reason they left somalia. I am talking about the real haters with an audience base HOL-BBC-VOA-DAYNIILE-UNIVERSAL who have millions of viewers

Somalia   

I agree. But it will never change, even if we paved their front yard.

Universal TV will be bought anyway... by us. inshallah :D

Dr_Osman;775765 wrote:
sxb i am talking about haters in the media who reach out to thousands of ppl polluting their mind with anti-puntland propaganda!!! I am talking about those haters!!! somaliland is the least of our concerns not many somalis bother reading their garbage for the simple reason they left somalia. I am talking about the real haters with an audience base HOL-BBC-VOA-DAYNIILE-UNIVERSAL who have millions of viewers

My brother, as long as reer puntland at home and abroad ignore these losers, we will not only be fine, but also succeed in our endeavors.

General Duke;775605 wrote:
NASSIR, You seem rather angry lad. Oh well at least you made a comment. As for your assertion, Cade Muse was a man ahead of the times.

No need to wait for unified Somalia while children are dying of hunger and disease. If there is Oil, it must be extracted and used like other countries have to better ourselves. Look at mini Qatar, Kuwait and UAE, it does not take a genius to understand they did not even have credible legitimate governments and yet their people have a higher standard of living than us poor Somali's.

This is big and in two months bigger news will come out..

Post of the day GD

this is not only HUGE for oil exploration but will show the world that puntland and somalia is open for busienss....Gold, iron ore and uranium companies will now see opportunites to invest in Somalia's vast natural resources

ElPunto   

Naxar Nugaaleed;775713 wrote:
it looks like Cade Musse's tree bears fruit. How ever bad this man has been on the political side of things, his robust attempts to lay an economic foundation for the state deserves praise. Good to see this and hope it benefits the people rather then pockets of fat cats.

Agreed. Historic day on the Somali peninsula. Hope this is just the start of better days for Somalis after so many years of misery and despair.

anyone can take out oil...it has to be refined, packaged, tranported to markets...i.e. without the refineries, infrastructure and end to piracy it will never get off the ground...i smell something fishy....bosaso fishy...another australian firm trying to increase its stock share possibly...because we all know its not practical at this moment in time. hhahaha...

Dervish   

The Hermet;775781 wrote:
anyone can take out oil...it has to be refined, packaged, tranported to markets...i.e. without the refineries, infrastructure and end to piracy it will never get off the ground...i smell something fishy....bosaso fishy...another australian firm trying to increase its stock share possibly...because we all know its not practical at this moment in time. hhahaha...

Shutup don't you have journalists to lock up and innocent people to murder your people are savage. Reer puntland is moving forward seems like your people are headed back to '91

Somalia   

Dervish;775786 wrote:
Shutup don't you have journalists to lock up and innocent people to murder your people are savage. Reer puntland is moving forward
seems like your people are headed back to '91

So true, I feel embarrassed for SNM at this moment. :cool:

Dr_Osman   

This is not a snm topic. A new Somali era has begun an OIL era. An era where ppl are self-sufficient its being reported by huge news network inside somalia and outside like msnbc and your sitting here talking about SNM. war niyahow naga tag!!! if u want snm go to that topic stay out of this one

Freedom   

^^^^^^^^^ The nuts have come out in force tonight, good luck with the oil but i dont anybody would step foot in area where there is Al shaab in the mountains, political killings and pirate infested waters. Crazy somalis lool.

Somalia   

Dr_Osman;775795 wrote:
This is not a snm topic. A new Somali era has begun an OIL era. An era where ppl are self-sufficient its being reported by huge news network inside somalia and outside like msnbc and your sitting here talking about SNM. war niyahow naga tag!!! if u want snm go to that topic stay out of this one

You said they are going back to 1991 and then I mentioned SNM. You were clearly alluding to it.

Lets focus on SNM more than the oil homie.